How much of a douchebag are you?

Joes95GT

Jan 23, 2003
Delaware
In the link below, there are 13 things that can qualify you as being a douchebag. I eliminated the "stupid facial expression" one because some people aren't photogenic. It's pretty funny too.

I'm guilty of 2 of the 13 things. 1) Hemp braclet, but I'm rocking the Livestrong now, until Lance kicks ass again. 2) "Intellectual glasses" - I need them for driving, but I usually don't wear them, unless I'm with my girlfriend. She likes them, and that gets me to homebase, so it's all good....

How big of a douchebag are you?

http://www.factualmaterial.com/douchebag.htm

Joe

• Sponsors (?)

I just started working at Hollister for the summer. Its not a job i'd prefer, but this late in the summer its basically take what you can get. There are some HUGE HUGE douchebags that work there. I just wanna punch em in the face. They wear wrist bands on their arms, have two or THREE collared shirts on at once with all of the collars popped, 2837834 necklaces on etc. I just show up to work with jeans and a shirt instead of spending 7 hours in front of the mirror getting ready like some of them prolly do. Oh well the upside to working there is the girls are extremely fine.

fiveo'cobra said:
There are some HUGE HUGE douchebags that work there. I just wanna punch em in the face.... Oh well the upside to working there is the girls are extremely fine.

YES, i also feel the same way. Every time i walk past that store i also feel like kicking some of the douches that work there. and yes the girls that work there are fine

fiveo'cobra said:
I just started working at Hollister for the summer. Its not a job i'd prefer, but this late in the summer its basically take what you can get. There are some HUGE HUGE douchebags that work there. I just wanna punch em in the face. They wear wrist bands on their arms, have two or THREE collared shirts on at once with all of the collars popped, 2837834 necklaces on etc. I just show up to work with jeans and a shirt instead of spending 7 hours in front of the mirror getting ready like some of them prolly do. Oh well the upside to working there is the girls are extremely fine.

Preps :nonono: :rlaugh: Words cannot explain how I can't stand how these people look. Their pink collared shirts, their gap/hollister shorts and their brown sandals :lol: :rlaugh: Do you get anymore queer? Don't forget the 10lbs of hair gel they use to make their hair stay spiked up like that.

I'm 1/13. I have both ears pierced, but I rarely wear one in both.

^^^ lol wurd. Most of the guys in there are actually really cool and dress normal, but of course some have to make a "statement."

I too have both ears pierced, but no hair products for me. My head is shaved lol.

None apply to me, except the beer, simply because I abstain from drinking... I don't believe I'm a d-bag about it though :shrug:

I've decided 80% of this world is made up of tools, dbags, etc. etc.. Seems to me that most of the guys around here are closer to the 20% side which is rare

Black95GTS said:
Hmmm I own a pink shirt but its a button down dress shirt and also gets me to homebase, but what the hell I will admit to my douchebaggery.

I also own 1 pink shirt that's a button down dress.
and ****, it's a nice shirt that gets 'em wet :D

I was 3/13

Glasses on, and I will sometimes wear a black undershirt, because white looks like you just bought your crap from wal mart.

im guilty of 2/13.....my cousin made me a hemp bracelet when i was like 12, and she made one too and we've both had em ever since (i dont think thats douchebaggery), and i always pop my collar except if its a formal thing like a job interview or something where i need a collared shirt and its too hot for long sleeves.....say what you want but all the ladies in my school love popped collars so for me it=teh win :D