How Not To Install Underdrivepulleys

FordConvert

Mar 31, 2012
First off make sure you dont disconnect your battery. Tap new alternator pulley on with handle of a crescent wrench next step is too sit back and enjoy the smoke show coming from your brand new alternator.

Just finished changing my rear gears and consider myself pretty intelligent and handy with tools. Or atleast up until the fire and smoke started coming from my alternator.

Always remember to disconnect your battery and have a laugh at my expense which is about $150

• Sponsors (?)

First off make sure you dont disconnect your battery. Tap new alternator pulley on with handle of a crescent wrench next step is too sit back and enjoy the smoke show coming from your brand new alternator.

Just finished changing my rear gears and consider myself pretty intelligent and handy with tools. Or atleast up until the fire and smoke started coming from my alternator.

Always remember to disconnect your battery and have a laugh at my expense which is about $150

:spit: :lol: :rlaugh: :tard:

Give someone a warning next time! I now have green Monster Rehab on my computer screen. :notnice: