Fox How Time Flies

obojorquezz

May 5, 2014
i wrote on a forum in 2011 about the triple white going to b worth than a cobra in the future and I came across the comments that were left back then... I looked at the NADA under classic cars for the 93 cobra hatchback and the 93 triple white lx... and guess what? it is worth more than the cobra hatchback... low retail for cobra 5975 average 8450 and high 12,700 for the triple white it is low 5825 average 9150 and high 14,700... who would of thought ??? I did back in 2011......

• Sponsors (?)

i wrote on a forum in 2011 about the triple white going to b worth than a cobra in the future and I came across the comments that were left back then... I looked at the NADA under classic cars for the 93 cobra hatchback and the 93 triple white lx... and guess what? it is worth more than the cobra hatchback... low retail for cobra 5975 average 8450 and high 12,700 for the triple white it is low 5825 average 9150 and high 14,700... who would of thought ??? I did back in 2011......
Meh,....beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. The car is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it, regardless of how many times the word "white" shows up in it's description.
Personally, a white car w/ a white top, and a white interior just tells me three things:

1. It gets lost easily in the parking lot at Walmart.
2. Nobody ever knows it has a white interior, because you have to cover the seats to keep them from getting filthy.
3. Your car stereo has to be turned up louder to drown out the road noise as a result of the white top not properly insulating the white interior from the black road, and the pink wind noise. :nonono:

:lol:
More buyers for the cobra, that creates demand on the real market when peeps are looking to buy.
20 guys at an auction bidding on a cobra or 1 or 2 bidding on 3x white, .....cobra also carries a name or brand identity to even then noob buyer who says, Hell yeah, I want a cobra and jumps in the market.

There is no need to justify a pony that at the 2015 Mustang reveal was chosen by Ford to represent the fox body generation...
1530487_684693308256240_1168247250027138888_n.jpg

If you really wanna prove your point so bad put up two fake craigslist adds for both cars at the NADA value and see which one you have more buyers for... I'd bet your phone rings off the hook for a 93 cobra.

Reactions: 1 users
It was indeed a GT vert. Quadruple white, actually. White car, white seats, white top, AND white wheels. Even had a white steering wheel and side view mirrors. I bet Donald Sterling would love to own a car like that.

Reactions: 1 user
It was indeed a GT vert. Quadruple white, actually. White car, white seats, white top, AND white wheels. Even had a white steering wheel and side view mirrors. I bet Donald Sterling would love to own a car like that.

with all that white, you better be squishy clean before sitting on that white everything car.

While the spring edition cars will bring money from the right seller, their worth is highly over estimated just as with the 7 up cars.

Reactions: 1 users