How to have sex in the backseat of a 65

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
Any convertible guy knows the true secret -

Carry a blanket in the trunk to cover the ground with!

Wait a second!!! That will get the blanket dirty.

In my 69 XR7 vert, you put the top down and put the tonneau cover on. Placed the blanket over the cover and the trunk. Then you could stand up in the back seat!!!!!!!! (Well, it was good until the Sheriff showed me his spotlight!)

So, is Moog okay or is there something better??? How much do I replace??? Either way, I know it will never be the same again!!!!!

mfp4073 said:
seems pretty ****in stupid to post a bogus title to get a serious answer to a real question. I though we were a little more mature than that around here....guess not.
:shrug: :shrug:
You Looked!!!

It just seems that this site has gotten away from classics and restoration. OEM parts are rare and hard to come by. I have a rare car. I do not care about X-pipes or quarter second times. Half the replies I read tell me that most of these youngsters do not know that different size muffler bearings will change the quarter second times.

My car is a HYBRID. It burns gasoline and it burns rubber!!!!!:nice:

KillerKittyCat said:
:shrug: :shrug:
You Looked!!!

It just seems that this site has gotten away from classics and restoration. OEM parts are rare and hard to come by. I have a rare car. I do not care about X-pipes or quarter second times. Half the replies I read tell me that most of these youngsters do not know that different size muffler bearings will change the quarter second times.

My car is a HYBRID. It burns gasoline and it burns rubber!!!!!:nice:

So let me get this straight....because we like to MODIFY our classics we are wrong or something? :shrug: WTF....not every one wants to build a completly numbers matching car up... EVERY car show i go to i respect the cars like that, and they respect my car and what ive done with it.....i think your just a little single minded:shrug: im young so i take offense to this post saying i dont know much, i know ALOT about mechanics and cars in general, i swapped and rebuilt my motor in my car at 16 BY MYSELF.....i personaly LOVE X pipes and getting that quicker 1/4 mile time...i also daily drive my CLASSIC every day and have been since the day i turned 15......Ive replaced the driveline, done a bit of body work to it, not to mention wiring up the MSD, the Nitrous system/purge/heater (and those have done it can agree, DAMN thats a pain in the ass lol).......most of us "youngsters" know a little more then you think.....and i suppose that why ya see our tail lights :cheers:

mustangman70 said:
So let me get this straight....because we like to MODIFY our classics we are wrong or something? :shrug: WTF....not every one wants to build a completly numbers matching car up... EVERY car show i go to i respect the cars like that, and they respect my car and what ive done with it.....i think your just a little single minded:shrug: im young so i take offense to this post saying i dont know much, i know ALOT about mechanics and cars in general, i swapped and rebuilt my motor in my car at 16 BY MYSELF.....i personaly LOVE X pipes and getting that quicker 1/4 mile time...i also daily drive my CLASSIC every day and have been since the day i turned 15......Ive replaced the driveline, done a bit of body work to it, not to mention wiring up the MSD, the Nitrous system/purge/heater (and those have done it can agree, DAMN thats a pain in the ass lol).......most of us "youngsters" know a little more then you think.....and i suppose that why ya see our tail lights :cheers:

I hate to disagree, but I do!!!! And I will not see your tail lights ever!!! I drive a Noble M-14.