How to Make Fogs work with low and hi beams on newer Stangs

hotmustang331 said:
Pretty neat trick....but why would you do that? Noone really gets to see the car with the brights on anyways :shrug: .

More light at night. Where I live, deer are a major problem. The more I can see, the better.

I see you're in Bastrop. You know Jeff Harris down there? Goes by SVO on a lot of message boards.

• Sponsors (?)

hotmustang331 said:
Gotcha...can you tell alot of a difference?

Name sounds really familure, but I cant pin a face on him lol. What does he drive?

It definitely helps around the sides of the road...Better lights would improve it even more...

He drives a lifted Navajo and a Lincoln Mk VIII, and his girlfriend drives a Black '04 Mustang GT

JDraper said:
It definitely helps around the sides of the road...Better lights would improve it even more...

He drives a lifted Navajo and a Lincoln Mk VIII, and his girlfriend drives a Black '04 Mustang GT

Does his wifes car have a stalker hood? (or some sort of a dual ram air hood?) I have seen them before, and see that car with a lady driving it around town....but I dont believe that I have ever offically met them.

hotmustang331 said:
Does his wifes car have a stalker hood? (or some sort of a dual ram air hood?) I have seen them before, and see that car with a lady driving it around town....but I dont believe that I have ever offically met them.

Yep, she's got some sort of aftermarket dual ram air hood on it. I believe she also has Bullit rims.

JDraper said:
Hmmm...don't know why that pix disappeared..here it is again...

attachment.php

Sorry to bug you..but I want to try this. :nice:

But I cant see the pics or a link...where is it? :shrug:

04gtdrop said:
Sorry to bug you..but I want to try this. :nice:

But I cant see the pics or a link...where is it? :shrug:

Should be there now. The server that hosts the pix had a DDOS attack on it the last two days...it's all good now.

If you still can't see the pix, send me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail 'em.