How to make my v6 fast

No2 ... some minor mods and a 300 shot and your there. then save the extra 6000 for when you have to buy a new engine and start right.

i want 500hp as well. my plan however is a 331 dart block with forged internals and 205 or 225 afr heads, and a twin turbo set up. ( 500 hp on low boost) i have probably 25k wraped up in my plans and im only half way to my goal finacially. however i know if you want reliability and power you have to start the entire project with that goal in mind. of course you could always just grab a 460 from a junkyard and rebuild it. garuntee with 4k invested you could have your 500hp and not break the engine. as for the rest of the car GOOD LUCK. im on the same path for power as you, but dont be stupid, do it right if your going to do it at all.

• Sponsors (?)

No2 ... some minor mods and a 300 shot and your there. then save the extra 6000 for when you have to buy a new engine and start right.

i want 500hp as well. my plan however is a 331 dart block with forged internals and 205 or 225 afr heads, and a twin turbo set up. ( 500 hp on low boost) i have probably 25k wraped up in my plans and im only half way to my goal finacially. however i know if you want reliability and power you have to start the entire project with that goal in mind. of course you could always just grab a 460 from a junkyard and rebuild it. garuntee with 4k invested you could have your 500hp and not break the engine. as for the rest of the car GOOD LUCK. im on the same path for power as you, but dont be stupid, do it right if your going to do it at all.

Why not just get a 4.3L stocker with heads, cam and intake with twins and still make 500hp for way under half of that 25K? :shrug: