How to remove center console??

• Sponsors (?)

very very easy. gotta pop off the shifter bezel (be careful not to crack any of the spots). you need a skinny flathead screwdriver and slowly pry up in 4 different locations of the bezel. then you have to take out the 2 torx screws right that the top of the counsole. after that, pop open the middle counsole and remove the rubber tabs at the front. 2 phillips screws in there. remove that whole "felt" part and there are 2 more torx screws in there. after that, it will be loose. you just need to get under it and undo the convert top harness and the fog light harness (its simple once you see it).

just take your time and make sure not to bust anything cause its all plastic. ive done it too many times now :) wish i had a new counsole to put in my car

:cheers: Ok first of all. Go down to the local 7/11, quickie mart, side store or whatever there called where you come from. Get yourself some real cheap beer. Come home make your wife/girlfriend make u a sandwhich. Grab empty bucket. Flip upside down. Sit down on bucket crack open beer. Take a sip. Hollar to the old lady. Tell her to put on something sexy. Drink more beer. Hollar to her again. Tell her shes taking way too long! Drink rest of beer. When she gets out in garage inform her that while you drink your beer and eat your sandwhich shes gonna take the console out. Sit back relax finish your six pack And admire her in that sexy get up!

Or just do what that guy said! :lol:

Got a feeling im gonna catch some heat from the lady folks for this post! LOL PM me if you feel like bitchin at me! Cause i dont get enough of it at home :)

1Slick5.0 said:
:cheers: Ok first of all. Go down to the local 7/11, quickie mart, side store or whatever there called where you come from. Get yourself some real cheap beer. Come home make your wife/girlfriend make u a sandwhich. Grab empty bucket. Flip upside down. Sit down on bucket crack open beer. Take a sip. Hollar to the old lady. Tell her to put on something sexy. Drink more beer. Hollar to her again. Tell her shes taking way too long! Drink rest of beer. When she gets out in garage inform her that while you drink your beer and eat your sandwhich shes gonna take the console out. Sit back relax finish your six pack And admire her in that sexy get up!

Or just do what that guy said! :lol:

Got a feeling im gonna catch some heat from the lady folks for this post! LOL PM me if you feel like bitchin at me! Cause i dont get enough of it at home :)

:owned:
I'm just going to print out your post and HAZMAT. i'll keep yours and give his to her, it all should work out fine. :rlaugh: