How would strips look on my stang?

thaBIGRED

Jul 8, 2005
How do you think stripes would look on my stang?

Hey how's it going....... I was thinking today... how do you think stripes would look on my car .. heres some pics:

mestang141iy.jpg

mestang15157bf.jpg

How do you think that tannish color would look ( the color on the stripes on the bottom of the side of the car)

Any input is appreciated.

Next week i'm going to a shop to get flowmaster 40s and a magnaflow xpipe installed (MSPs setup)

Future plans are a CAI and Sct-2

Attachments

• mestang141iy.jpg
    mestang141iy.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 112
  • mestang15157bf.jpg
    mestang15157bf.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 94
  • Sponsors (?)

Jimp said:
I go with black stripes personally.

I think black might go good with that color as well. Either that or the color that you have on the side. Either way, it will look good. I plan on putting either black or silver stripes on my Red Fire.

Longhornd00d said:
I think black might go good with that color as well. Either that or the color that you have on the side. Either way, it will look good. I plan on putting either black or silver stripes on my Red Fire.

i think the color on ur side stripes would be awesome and original, but i personally am going with black since i have black side stripes

What color is your interior? I saw a similar colored Mustang Vert when I was in San Fran a few months ago. He had the top down and had Tan interior....i thought it looked really really nice. And looking at the side stripes on yours, I think the Tan will look really nice. My opinion!