Howard Stern...

• Sponsors (?)

I listen to him on the way to work when I ride with my partner in the work truck. Very funny stuff. Go on howardstern.com and click on the gary the retard fights the flu :D

Other than that, if I don't drive with him to work, I just usually blast my heavy metal :D

I liked it how he was very anti Bush. Too bad it didn't work :(

I've had Sirius for awhile so I haven't listened to the radio in a real long time. I know they've been advertising him alot on Sirius. Jan 2nd he's got an uncensored show, no more radio. All you fans will have to get satellite.

VibrantRedGT said:
I've had Sirius for awhile so I haven't listened to the radio in a real long time. I know they've been advertising him alot on Sirius. Jan 2nd he's got an uncensored show, no more radio. All you fans will have to get satellite.

Cool, guess I'll have to try that channel out then. Love my sirius!

04azuremach said:
Cool, guess I'll have to try that channel out then. Love my sirius!

Don't know if your into Glam Rock (Long haired, make up wearing bands) but channel 23-Hair Nation is hysterical. Warrant, Poison, Winger, Whitesnake, Def Leppard, etc. It's good stuff. Might be too old for some of the people on here. Channel 147 Raw Dog Uncensored comedy by far the best channel.

Mike - I was actually listening to that show when it first happened. I was laughing so hard, I was crying.

I can't wait for his Sirus show to come on. If you think Artie is funny on the show now, wait until he can start throwing around the F's. It gets hysterical.

Why is it that you guys don't like him? :shrug:

Joe

GreenMustangGt said:
i listen everyday. i cant understand why people hate him, must be that they never listened, its not all **** jokes, ect, but its damn funny. I have XM, and am considering switching

Yeah, I think that people only know of what they've heard about it. It's a great show. Howard really is a smart guy, it's not all about farting, ****, and racial stuff...even though, that doesn't hurt. :D

Just a few days ago on the E channel, they were talking to one of the spice girls and they asked her why the black spice girl's name was Scary Spice. They were saying that there was some underlying racism in the name.

Talking to the spice girl that was being interviewed, Artie said "yeah, if you guys were trying to be racist about it, you should have called her Carjacker-Spice."

....That made my day. :rlaugh:

Joe

The hi-pitched eric stuff is funny too when he immatated that **** star who sounded like a duck when she was giving H**d. "Wop wop wop wop" "Spit in my face" LOL!!