Hrmmm....what am I up to?

Hey I think we should all play a joke and when he finally gets the car in orderand completely paitned, get the keys and take it down the road. When he comes back wondering where it is tell him that the guys from "Trick my Truck" are doing a special and we decided to give his car a makeover! LOL :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

OOPS too late, I guess I just let the cat out of the bag!:D :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

haha....i think i'd go nuts

went back down to the shop today, and they haven't gotten anything new done yet, but I do have some better pictures anyhow...

for those who are wondering, the waiting time for this isn't bothering me at all...the more time they take, the more time I have for other things to buy

DSCI0022.jpg

DSCI0021-1.jpg

DSCI0018.jpg

DSCI0024.jpg

View attachment 389657

I do wish they'd get SOME color on there, but I'm more than willing to wait for the end result

Are those side scoops molded to the body?

EDIT: No, I can see you have the same gap on the back that I do.

If you find out how to get rid of it let me know. I got rid of it on one side, but it wasnt sticking all the way in the front.

Umm crap i cant believe i havent noticed this thread. That looks like a ton of work. BUt i know the end product will be worth it. Im gonna start following this for sure. Is it done yet?.............................................. HOw about now?.......................................................................... Now?

He's out of town for a couple weeks for a military excercise, so I don't think we'll hear from him for at least another week. I think he said the car was scheduled to be done with paint by this past monday or tuesday, but I haven't seen it yet. I'm sooooo anxious to see what it looks like and make sweet love to it........

back from the dead

Well everyone, Aaron asked me to fill you guys in on whats been going on.
He was away for a military exercise up until a couple weeks ago and upon his return found his g/f of 3 years had left him and moved-back to her parents house with all of her belongings, only leaving-behind a vague note. Apparently she thought the relationship was going sour but had never discussed anything, but rather packed-up and left with no warning. Aaron has been pretty much a wreck since that happened, but I'm sure he'll get through it, with or without her. He just left this morning to visit some family on the west coast for a couple weeks to clear his mind.

So what's going on with his car??? Well the guys at the body shop are taking their sweet-ass time with the car, but the engine bay is done, as are the door jams and around the trunk lid, and I think the bumpers are done as well, as are the side skirts. Seems all thats left to do is some final prep on the body and paint it. I really hope this thing will be ready for re-asembly by the time Aaron gets back in a couple weeks. The engine work has not commenced either. Here's a couple progress pics that he had posted on his facebook page as of last week:

n512216308_54842_6663.jpg

n512216308_54843_6962.jpg

n512216308_54844_7494.jpg

Oh and for some reason Aaron does not have internet at home, which is the main reason he hasn't been on Stangnet for a while. He says he'll give us his update some time in the near future.
In the meantime, hang in there, buddy, and have fun out west!

n509292730_50420_8612.jpg

I'm also sorry to hear about that. I guess the ex had the internet account. :rlaugh:

Seriously, I hope things look up for ya. That kind of crap always drove me nuts. I hope it doesnt take away your desire to get the car done.