Hydraulic clutch conversion?

Hey guys,

I just got a 93 LX notch 2.3L 5spd and planning on driving the wheels off of it. Can't afford to drive the old F-150 anymore :( I plan on doing a lot of city driving in heavy traffic. So this leads me to my question......

I was wondering if there was a conversion for the standard cable style clutch to a hydraulic style. I would think that would be a lot easier on my left foot. Would a set up out of a Ranger or T-Bird work? If so what years would work and what all would I need? I plan on heading out to the junk yard this weekend to pick up some other parts and thought I could scout around for some other parts.

Thanks!
Nathan

• Sponsors (?)

Well...to my knowledge it can be done.

However you would need the complete pedal assembly out of a Turbo Coupe, the clutch master cylinder, the lines, slave cylinder, the correct bellhousing, and the correct clutch fork for the hydraulic setup.

Big problems I see there is that for one, it would be a lot of work, and two, you can't get new clutch forks for the hydraulic clutch anymore. I bought a new one a couple years ago and I got one of the last ones available.