Discussion in 'SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech' started by cmb91LX, Jul 8, 2004.

1. From what i read all the handhelds including the hypertech can only be used on one vehichle becuase they lock the vin. :shrug: i have the superchips tuner and like it only used it once but it did what i needed it to do. :nice:
  2. You are correct. The Pred. is a good tool if you have the time to play with the settings. IMO I love the fact that I can mess with the fuel and spark tables any time I want. I don't have to send a chip in to get it done. Diablo still has some "bugs" they need to work on, but nothing major. Mine ran a little rich so I just bumped the fuel up a little.....problem solved.
  3. So what exactly does the Diablo do to make these gains? I'm assuming more that just advancing your timming?

4. subscribing........
  5. I've always used hypertech products and trust their stuff... just my .02
  6. Not to get off topic, but which tuners are available for 96-98 mustangs? Most of them that i've seen for sale are for 99+ Also, does having 99+ model heads on the car affect the way the tuner works?
  7. hypertech makes programmers for 96-98
  8. Good question. Not sure what a PI headswap would do to the A/f ratio. Would be nice to know. Don't know if any of the headswappers have a microtuner. Most get a dynotune afterwards.