i ABOUT DIED THIS WEEKEND.

haulbalz

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2002
WELL GUYS, I ABOUT DIED THIS WEEKEND ON MY WAY BACK FROM TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY. I WAS 30 MIN. FROM HOME AND SOME STUPID B1TCH WAS IN MY LANE ON THE INTERSTATE COMMING HEAD ON. i SWURVED OFF THE ROAD(IN A JEEP WRANGLER) AND WHEN I CAME BACK ON THE INTERSTATE I WAS FISHTAILLING REAL BAD, WELL ON THE LAST TIME THE REAR END STARTED TO PULL OUT TO THE RIGHT, I THINK I HIT A POTHOLE OR SOMETHING AND IT FLIPPED THE JEEP 5 TIMES. THEY LATER CAUGHT THE HO AND PUT HER IN JAIL. MY DAD WAS WITH ME, HE HAD A CONCUSSION, 15 STITCHES IN HIS FOREHEAD, AND TWO FRACTURES IN HIS PELVIS, I'M SORE AS HELL, BUT NOT AS BAD AS HIM. WE BOTH SPENT THE NIGHT IN THE HOSPITAL. AMBULANCE RIDES ARE NOT FUN. SORRY ABOUT THE LONG POST.

• Sponsors (?)

she was very drunk... o'reillys had given us suite tickets to friday and saturday at TMS. I'm just really sore, my dad will probably be in the hospital for a week or so. thanks for your support guys.

Damn-glad to hear you and your dad came out of it with just minor injuries. My partner here at work had a friend die yesterday he was working on his wifes mini van and the jackstands failed and crushed him. again glad to hear you guys are alright.

sade04 said:
jeeeeeeeeeeze man sorry to hear that. atleast one was seriously hurt. why the hell was that lady in your lane anyway?

Umm thats an odd way to look at it jk I know what ya mean. Glad your both ok and i agree with rudeone i started reading it and was like OH NO. One night i was driving do wn the bypass and i seen headlights pointed at me I was like WTF so i got closer and put my bluelights on so people would slow down some how the guy got spun around and was just sitting there. We got him turned around before anybody nailed him. But its one of them things you think you'll never see and when you do it blows your mind