I Am Legend.

• Sponsors (?)

I downloaded a boot leg copy right after it came out. Good quality too. I hooked th laptop up to the big screen it played nice.

I plan on adding it to my Blu-ray collection too. The opening scene should look great in 1080P and 5.1 surround :)

Just got it today too on blu ray, getting the PS3 and the 50" plasma next weekend for the new hose so Im saving it for that, cant wait to see 1080p :D

I downloaded a boot leg copy right after it came out. Good quality too. I hooked th laptop up to the big screen it played nice.

I did too and it sounded great but when hes in the dark the colors all bled together and I want to see the other ending :nice:

The way it ended is the way it should have ended.

*Spoiler alert for alternate ending* (highlight to read)

How can he be "legend" if he survives? Plus it seems lik the very end of the movie that started to touch on the intelligence of the zombies and how they do feel love and compassion. I don't think it would have fit well with the story as it sucks to introduce a very complex new angle with 3 mins left in the movie. It did however answer the question of why that one particular male exposed himself to sunlight and why it seemed like he "had it in" for will smith's character. His mate was kidnapped and he wanted her back

*end spoiler*