I am really getting my gears installed this weekend!!!

I dropped my car off today at a local shop here in Charlotte,NC to get the 4:10's installed.They gave my a great price and after asking around i found this shop to be a good one.After reading all the posts about the 4:10's the past few weeks i just had to stop thinking about them and just do it.I hope i am not dissapointed in them.I don't know what the next mod will be because the gears are the only thing i have besides the flow master exhaust.Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

StangLou said:
Gears are one of the best mods we can do to our cars :D. I think you will be pleased. Are you doing a speedcal by the way or getting a chip?
I'm getting the speedcal.Could a chip help me even if i don't have any other mods besides the gears?And also what price range would i be looking at when getting a chip?YThe guys have an inhouse dyno tune thats doing my car.

If you plan on doing anything else with your car I say go with a chip. For my gear install, chip, and custom burn my price was a little over $650 Thats not counting gears. Chip was like $300 something, install was $250, then the burn was like $50+. Its a nice plus, you get to bump timing and make sure your a/f is correct and not all outta whack. Plus it really smoothed out the engine. The car just ran a ton better imo than it did before the chip.