I am so freakin angry

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry man... $hit happens though. Same thing happened to me once last year. I called out to this place in the middle of Kansas and the guy said stop on by, so I called my grandpa and we were on our way, called the guy again, and said he had sold it... It was an 86 IROC with 50k miles for $5500. Perfect condition.... But then I found my mustang..... so much better.

That wouldn't have been a loss for me. Two things I definitely did not want were white or an auto. No offense to the white cars out there it just isn't for me and the 5 spd was mandatory. I actually had a hard time finding mine b/c I really wanted the dark green or black - I have nothing at all against red either I just wanted to be a little more low key and not draw any extra attention from the law. I had two red cars in the past (a 1984 prelude and 1991 GTI) and I got tickets in both of them. Since then I've had two green cars and a silver car and not one ticket (just luck probably, but you never know)!

beanplant said:
Sorry man... $hit happens though. Same thing happened to me once last year. I called out to this place in the middle of Kansas and the guy said stop on by, so I called my grandpa and we were on our way, called the guy again, and said he had sold it... It was an 86 IROC with 50k miles for $5500. Perfect condition.... But then I found my mustang..... so much better.

Woah....beanplant....haven't seen you in awhile. Did you end up selling your car or what? It's good to be back isn't it... :D

EDIT: Duh...just read your sig. Good luck finding another one. :nice:

Jake

Yeah, it's good to be back. I've been reading through the forums again in the last few weeks. I gotta get back in this. I miss it all so much. Everyone helped a lot. I gotta find me another stang though! My dad keeps argueing... blah blah blah, you don't need two cars... save for college! lol.

-Shaun