I am the Mystery Stanger!

• Sponsors (?)

My bad on my first post, I meant no offence, I was trying to be funny. I dont hang out here very much, and I read this whole thread and it didnt make any sence to me so I made a joke. :bang:

33188LX said:
My bad on my first post, I meant no offence, I was trying to be funny. I dont hang out here very much, and I read this whole thread and it didnt make any sence to me so I made a joke. :bang:
I myself am not offended or angry, and I could see you were joking...but it's still a weird first post for someone.

Anyway, you have to had been here more to understand. Some guy/girl as you can see is putting posts under the name of "Mystery Stanger" and we're just all accusing everyone of who it is. Im assuming that those of us who have been around for awhile will know who it is eventually, but unless he/she reveals himself, we wont know.

Anyway.

WELCOME!!!
RC

For some reason I think its RC. Just by the avitar alone. You always add clipart to your posts. It looks like something off of microsoft clipart or something.

Ehhhh, just looking for a free post really.

94GTLaserRC said:
Now I CAN PROVE it's NOT me!!

Check this thread out
http://members.pro3i.com/forums/showthread.php?t=514663&page=2&pp=25

Someone on the W. COAST, perhaps. :shrug:

Besides...I was at work today from 8AM till 7PM, and I DO NOT have internet access there.

I see that we now have a copy cat of the Mystery Stanger! :rlaugh: :lol:
Perhaps THAT is me :banana:

RC

RC you can't throw me off. There was only one person person that it could be from CA area and that is sn95stangman . And Mystery Stanger! (RC) when is this going to be over?

Dustin