I bet you mustang boys (and girls) thought I forgot about you

Integraholic

I own the place
Founding Member
Jul 24, 2002
Indy
Nope. Just had some other things going on. I'm now married and have a 4 month old son. I may hang around to terrorize you stangers a bit more, who knows. I wub you all vewy vewy much! MUAHAHAHA >=D

• Sponsors (?)

Nope, not running yet. Hopefully soon though. So, we got anymore import hating newbies around here? I feel a need to pick on someone >=D

Nice numbers LS, now update that siggy.

[QUOTE='66 coupe]Please don't put a 350 in it. Please.:crazy:
J/K.

...but seriously...when are you getting a Mustang?:D[/QUOTE]
When hell freezes over.
When Canada does something.
When an American car is built in America
When John Kerry wins an election.

:lol:

HAHA, not sure about the first two, but Mustangs are made in Dearborn, Rangers are made in St. Paul. And I'm sure you know this, but still...

And what happens if Kerry wins but not the main candidate? If it were Edwards-Kerry, they would have won in 2004.

Hah! its all the old people I used to write with. And I remember integraholic very well too. Well whats up to all you guys? I would say the stang is coming along great but its really a POS. But thats ok i have an 02 330ci bmw thats plenty much faster than the stang :). But anyways it seems like this is a stangnet reunion of the only ppl who ever knew anything about V6 Mustangs:SNSign: :flag: :p

Well, since i'm no longer a 6er i would just like to say...V6s suck and are slow:lol: my V8 can neva lose, and integras are for girls.:p :rlaugh: :lol:

i like being on the other end of the stick where there is no poo poo!!

ok all kidding aside, i love you guys with the 6s keep making em faster!! viva
V6 power!!:SNSign:

Lol, I got a 6er for you, My BMW :D . Bet you will have your work cut out for you there :p :) But still I would Love a GT, but wouldnt be able to get the girlfriend to go for it yet. She likes the BMW because its a luxury car, but little does she know :p... lol