I bought an '11

• Sponsors (?)

friend of mine has gone 12.9 in two different bone stock 11's. at around 112 mph. this is at a less then perfect prepped track too, stock tires. pretty impressive cars for sure.

i respect them but i wont buy one. already getting sick of seeing them everywhere, just like the 05's when they first came about. maybe one day when the hype/sales die down.

Who do you know that has two? Damnit John, you know I would be there to see em run!

when we go to bremerton there is usually 3-4 of them lately. we have a "driver" who the owners hand their keys to. he has gotten 2 out of 2 into the 12s now lol.

the owners on their own are running high 13s and low 14s typically. pretty sad

Yeah, something about the new badge doesn't look quite right to me, either. I think it's still cooler than the old GT badge, though. It's fun to hear people talking about the 5.0's. They usually don't know what they're saying, but they get to talking about how the old 5.0s made so much power, and how glad they are the Ford brought them back, even if it's not the same motor. People still have a lot of respect for the old 5.0s :)

Chris