I Bought an 86 SVO...

• Sponsors (?)

i love those cars. i kno a guy that owns a ford dealership around here that has a 86 svo with under 10,000 miles if it was mine i'd take it to the rice burner dragstrip that and it would have alot more miles on it than just sitting in the garage all the time. We need pics!!!!! How she run?

I must say having two is a blast :nice:

Too bad I lost One in the divorce.

But if this Turbo GT Vert pans out I will not be to sad.

Congrats Stinger! I think you 351 and I need to start a support group for people that Buy too damn many cars!!!!

SVO1 said:
Congrats Stinger! I think you 351 and I need to start a support group for people that Buy too damn many cars!!!!

I would most def be a memeber. I have 6 right now. LOL.
this dosnt count the three that I have keys to that I am to fix. LMAO.

yah where are the pics guy!!

tell yah what! I give yah 400$ and I will fly all the way over there to pick it up. :cheers: Hell I will even throw in some Euro coins.. now that is a deal!

TF

Yeah Matt, I know your "big bad 351w" and my little budget 2.3T trapped the same MPH...you don't have to brag about it ;)

I've got 2 TC's, 2 Merkurs, 2 SVO's, 1 Turbo LX, and 1 LX I'm parting out...and that's just the 2.3T EFI cars...I won't even bother with the rest.

I think I'm going to sell the turbo LX in the next 3 months or so. If someone wants it, I'm taking offers...

This SVO is the most expensive car I've ever bought...more than twice as much as the 85...(now you can ask yourself what the heck is so special about it).

Stinger said:
Yeah Matt, I know your "big bad 351w" and my little budget 2.3T trapped the same MPH...you don't have to brag about it ;)

I've got 2 TC's, 2 Merkurs, 2 SVO's, 1 Turbo LX, and 1 LX I'm parting out...and that's just the 2.3T EFI cars...I won't even bother with the rest.

I think I'm going to sell the turbo LX in the next 3 months or so. If someone wants it, I'm taking offers...

This SVO is the most expensive car I've ever bought...more than twice as much as the 85...(now you can ask yourself what the heck is so special about it).
I might take offense to that if my car was even close to being right.

I see whats wrong with your list. Maybe a 2nd turbo lx will bring balance among the force.....Hell I'll even show you how to make one leave wheels up like a real car ;)

What are the real plans for 'vo? How about a stock resto? I'm fixing everything on mine and Its going to hit a climate controlled garage by the end of the year.