I cant believe it finally ordered it!

bmazz007

Mar 10, 2010
Bill From Connecticut... Hello everyone I am new here. I Just ordered my 2011 GT on 6-21-10 I work for a Ford dealer and started a few weeks prior I was at Subaru first and got a great opportunity to Work for Ford So I took the Job> and a few weeks later I ordered my car for a great price of course. I ordered white GT premium with the brembo pkg and 373 gears and comfort package that's all I wanted I also got the white with the saddle interior. I am going to install the side scoops when the vehicle comes in and maybe the Pedestal spoiler but I wasn't sure of that so I Didn't order the pedestal with the car plus the pkg came with lovers that i didn't want. It should be in in about 8 weeks I will post some pics when she comes in i cant wait I am 45 and feel like i was 21 when i got my new Mercury RS Capri.....:D:rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

Bill From Connecticut... Hello everyone I am new here. I Just ordered my 2011 GT on 6-21-10 I work for a Ford dealer and started a few weeks prior I was at Subaru first and got a great opportunity to Work for Ford So I took the Job> and a few weeks later I ordered my car for a great price of course. I ordered white GT premium with the brembo pkg and 373 gears and comfort package that's all I wanted I also got the white with the saddle interior. I am going to install the side scoops when the vehicle comes in and maybe the Pedestal spoiler but I wasn't sure of that so I Didn't order the pedestal with the car plus the pkg came with lovers that i didn't want. It should be in in about 8 weeks I will post some pics when she comes in i cant wait I am 45 and feel like i was 21 when i got my new Mercury RS Capri.....:D:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see the pics. I'm also from CT, you should think about joining are mustang club Late Model Mustang Club of Connecticut. It is the largest mustang club in the NorthEast and we have a lot of great events. Are spring cruise had 80 mustangs on the 2 hour drive around CT. All kinds of stangs and people in the club.