I can't go to sleep, I can't close my eyes

• Sponsors (?)

Sleep Apnia Stangers.....Unite!!! Voltron Style :D
But seriously, hopping in the Stang right about now for a good 20 minutes will make sleep like a baby. Too bad it's in freakin' pieces right now. Warm milk is a joke. I think it's high time I get a girl.

I usually dont mind it... but sometimes it can really mess my regular day stuff up... :nonono:

like right now... 5 am.. i got a Programming test at 9 am... if I fall asleep THIS INSTANT i can get just 3 hours of sleep before I have to get up and get ready to go to class....

3 hours is just a teaser for the body...

"here body.. want some sleep?? Oh I bet you do... sorry, cant have.. HA gotcha .. b1tch."

you take the three hours and wake up even more tired and distraut than if you had just stayed up. Im screwed

btw.. i believe sleep apnia is something like people who sleep but never actaully get rest because there own snoring keeps them from actually really sleeping.. or something like that. I remember watching some kind of special about pro football linebackers being pron to get'n it because it happens to larger (and fatter) people. i could be totally off here though

Professional insomniac here. AKA ThirdShifter. But I'm naturally a non sleeper. I don't know what its like to be to feel tired. I have two states. Lucid and exhausted. Its like never feeling hungry, just full or starved. It makes it hard to keep a regular sleeping pattern. I often have to make myself go to bed otherwise I'll screw up an entire week.

Hell yesturday morning I had to take a sleeping pill cause I felt fine after being up for 26 hours. I figured if I didn't I would just stay up watching TV till the next shift and then I would be hurting.

And yes I have been diagnosed. I forgot what it was called (doesn't really matter) but its difficulting going to sleep and regulating sleep patterns. Theres anotehr form that I think would be more irritating. Which is having trouble staying asleep.

BTW anyone have those really annoying nights were your sure you staid up all night but your not sure. I get those all the time and I'm positive that I'm dreaming about watching the clock all night.

DmnStr8 said:
Professional insomniac here. AKA ThirdShifter. But I'm naturally a non sleeper. I don't know what its like to be to feel tired. I have two states. Lucid and exhausted. Its like never feeling hungry, just full or starved. It makes it hard to keep a regular sleeping pattern. I often have to make myself go to bed otherwise I'll screw up an entire week.

Hell yesturday morning I had to take a sleeping pill cause I felt fine after being up for 26 hours. I figured if I didn't I would just stay up watching TV till the next shift and then I would be hurting.

And yes I have been diagnosed. I forgot what it was called (doesn't really matter) but its difficulting going to sleep and regulating sleep patterns. Theres anotehr form that I think would be more irritating. Which is having trouble staying asleep.

BTW anyone have those really annoying nights were your sure you staid up all night but your not sure. I get those all the time and I'm positive that I'm dreaming about watching the clock all night.

sounds like you have a circadian sleep disorder. I got that way when I was doing the swing shift thing. I was in shambles for the summer. I'd get off work and knew I should sleep but, it was light out and warm out so I had to go play. Caught up to me after a few months of it. I was owned.

Feifong has an idea - I'll also read some website that strains my eyes or play solitaire to make my peepers tired (so it feels really good to close them).

C-Span also works as a sleep aid. :D

Go work out in the morning or afternoon, eat more vegies and fruits... Don't drink anymore soda or sugary drinks... drink plenty of water instead.

Small stupid changes like this can make HUGE changes - trust me!

Ahh. Finally got some rest. Thanks for the extra tips. I don't know about the water thing though. I live off of that ****e sometimes. My eyes are blood freakin' red. It's funny because some of my co-workers are really ignorant and despite the fact that I have a slightly tired look on face, think that I have been tooting the night away if you know what I mean. Momos....:rlaugh:

Gotta make moves......