I cant Sleep Until I Decide (CATBACK)

So what's the purpose of 3 mufflers? How is that setup?
The 3-muffler set up was intended to make it as quiet as stock, but alas it didn't quite turn out that way.

The MN12's have a lot of room in the tunnel between the seats below the drive shaft and that's where ford put the stock dual in, single out resinator. I simply started from scratch with a magnaflow dual in, dual out muffler in it's place and went back with true duals from there. The other two mufflers as you can probaby see in the video, are directly at the rear, much like an S197. :)

• Sponsors (?)

lol,well im sure you will get around to the install before i can afford my cat back :( i had way too many expenses these past two months including the stangs 100.00+ complete waste just in intake gaskets sets :(.......so im set back. plus college/books coming up at the end of aug. so yeah, my last 5.0 investments are the worse......=cat back $$,rims $$$, paint $$$$, and gears $$$$...

n-e ways 25th PM me your opinion or vids (if you get one), about the pypes since by then this thread will probably be dead....

I just bought a pypes o/r x, and the violator catback for my 95. Tomorrow is the install. Ill let you know how loud it is when its on. I will say this is my first experience with Pypes, and I will say the quality impressed me right out of the box. The tips, are awesome looking, and solid. As for Magnaflow well you can never go wrong with them, or Bassani.