I delivered a baby!!

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Well I get a phone call from my gf saying that her one sheep is having a baby and she needs help. I was like umm ok why she said he dad was throwing up at the sight of it and need me to come up fast. On the way up i'm thinking why did i say yes to this I'm probably gonna get sick too. So i get there and the heads out and the front feet just the hoves are showing and its stuck. I had no idea what to do her mom tried to pull it out and i was pulling and we were starting to lose both the mother and baby. My gf sid turn the baby around and I thought thats not gonna work I have to get the legs unstuck from the mothers hips. Thats when it hit me try and pull the legs out one at a time so I grab a leg and start pulling and it pops out then grabed the other leg and pull it out and the baby pulled right out. The mother was pretty screwed up but started breathing better after the baby was out so hopefully she'll make it. The baby seems like it will be fine its a girl. I was so worried I was gonna lose the baby My gf's mom was like you saved its life. Yeah I'm a fire fighter and I rescue people from cars and that about it I'm not actually working on them. Its a pretty damn good feeling to actually be the reason for it to live.

Here she is
View attachment 478230
View attachment 478232
View attachment 478234

• Sponsors (?)