I disgraced Stangnet today

• Sponsors (?)

Eh, i drive a honda civic Every other day (girlfriend has one). They are nice cars I would keep it as a daily driver. Good gas milage, and reliable. My 92 had 260k on it with the original clutch and still ran great when i got rid of it.

Dr.

Actually when stinger and his friend were here was hitting them up with info about spraying it. I think I can spray it with a 100 shot.

I'm sure it would make a good daily driver but not for me. The car is in pretty good shape.

Actually at $50 its still more than I payed for a running Turbocoupe :nice:

Stinger said:
Well give them the update...you picked up something else for it...

oh yeah.
a few days later I walked into a friends shop and he had a 1.8 LS engine, trans all accessories, and wiring harness. No computer or axles but I can handle that. I got that for $150, because it was in his way....So I did my part and helped him out. :D
I have no idea whether the swap will even work easily but I'm going to make it work.

Tell ross I might have tripped over something else today. The guy a got the car from thinks he has a V-tec had for it. I'm guessing the only thing that had it was a GSR or equivalent?

20 minutes later a boy called me to come pick up an 88 Tbird 3.8 auto(no trans) for free if I move it tomorrow. I hung up and called the first guy back and he said he would trade me the Tbird for the Yonda and the head. So as of right now I may have $150 into a 90 hatch LS V-tech plus I'm going to spray. :nice:

THE CHEAP WILL SURVIVE!!!!