I don't get it, Stangnet came through this time.

GRGT1994

Sep 22, 2004
I don't get it, Stangnet does the right thing and gives us an expanded opportunity for 94-95 forums. Now we have our own talk forum. And it's a pretty simple concept to put talk here and tech in the other one. But all everyone can do is complain.

(zipping flame protection suit on)

• Sponsors (?)

1105 said:
Tim, I can never catch you on AIM... how have you been?

Zach,
We are doing great, just really busy! We only have about 2 1/2 months left before we head out to Germany. I removing my A/C and putting the battery in the trunk right now... and doing some other little things before my car goes off to join Paul in California (ALMOST STOCK). Just shout out me sometime, usually late nights is the only free time I have. Take care!

Tim

Engel said:
blah personally I think the best method would have been for 94/95 talk people to post in the 5.0 talk. And to keep 94/95 tech. Dont think another forum is necessary

I think we are our own breed, and needed the additional forum. I never browse the 5.0L talk. Now I will start browsing the 94/95 talk.

Anytime I hear someone complain about the change, I think to my self, "WHY DON'T YOU COMPLAIN SOME MORE!!!!"
Scott

CManT1914 said:
Damn dude, you got over 1000 posts now! :eek:

Yeah Chris .... around 1K in a year. I had a bunch before my account was deleted, too .... but they're history now.

Looks like you out-post me anyway .... over 3K in 2 years. Of coarse .... all the "talk" used to be in "tech". :D

xr8d302 said:
it was 05? Oops...ah well, i just remember I was in Afghanistan at the time. Over there I had no sense of time.....

Aaron, you have no sense .... in any aspect.

:D J/K Bro.