I don't like the V6 Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

Any one notice the front bumper is different? I Seem to like the 6 better. It just seems to give it less of the frown look.
must0052.jpg
musta0092.jpg

quite frankly the reason I'm not in serious lust for a new '05 is because while I HAVE to have a V-8, I really think the V-6 version looks a lot 'cleaner'...and those two pictures of the front end really display that well...

I absolutly love the GT, and the V6 looks anything but performance oriented compared to the GT in my eyes. The GT's grill lamps are just awesome! However I do like the V6's wheels with the spinners I think the GT should be able to have them as an option, they are very old school performance looking. Don't get me wrong the V6 is not ugly, its "cute" in a real unmasculine unperformance way, I bet a lot of teenage girls would love one. And I would say I like the 05 V6 a lot more than the current V6, especially those dumb pony edition stangs uggggghhh! :nice:

It sure looks better without the oversized driving (?) lights in the grille. Y'all are right that the color bites, but the base car (and WHY can't it be had in either 6 or 8??) is mighty good looking. Looks clean and fast....

Now if they would just do something about that fat butt!!!