I dumped 'er for my current love...check it out (motorcycle pics)

96whitecobra

Feb 29, 2004
So, I was just flippin through some pics on my computer and thought I'd show you guys what I sold to buy the car I have now. It was an '02 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 I bought with 250 miles bone stock and yellow before I dropped around 3 g's makin it look sweet. Now I know it's a honda, but that thing sounded better (key word better, not louder) than any Harley I ever rode with. Enjoy! (I put an updated pic of my car at the end....even without 45 mpg and the wind in my face, I still love my car)

What it looked like when I first got it:
yellowspirit.jpg

After paint, chrome, and about 3 grand:
IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

And now, my love, even at 12 mpg, she's still my baby:
newchin.jpg

(Note for those that helped me with ideas, the top grill's gone, bottom one painted black, horse black, chin spoiler installed)
[/SIZE]

• Sponsors (?)

Nice bike, you really transformed it into something special. The car looks great too!

I've been trying to sell my fox body to get another 94-95 but recently I've found myself REALLY wanting a Buell Lightening Xb9. I bet for every search I do looking for a 94-95, I make just as many looking for a Buell.

Nice bike, you really transformed it into something special. The car looks great too!

I've been trying to sell my fox body to get another 94-95 but recently I've found myself REALLY wanting a Buell Lightening Xb9. I bet for every search I do looking for a 94-95, I make just as many looking for a Buell.

Those Xb9's are pretty sexy, my buddy's got one he's been doing some work to and it's a pretty sick bike...but, you can't go wrong with a 94-95. At least you got your yellow beast, so either way you look at it you'll get to have your cake and eat it too.:D

That's my dilemma, the reason I want another 94-95 is because I have so many parts here for them. Hell, I'll have my entire old H/C/I combo just sitting here very soon and I'd love to have a 94-95 coupe to stick it in as I know it'd be an 11 second, daily drivable car. But that Buell... oh that buell... its so damn mean looking!!! A buddy of mine used to have one and sold it build a café racer out of an old Kawi, but he's got me hooked on them now. The only thing is I've never owned a bike, I did ride dirt bikes when I was a kid but I've always stuck to having 4 wheels under me for the most part. Gas prices, room in the garage, and wanting something new are the things that are swaying me to the bike side though, but it'd be nice and convenient to have another 94-95 to play with and actually be able to drive all over the place as my yellow is slowly evolving into more car than I'd want to take to the grocery store and such which I used to do all the time. I guess that is another reason I want another 94-95, I miss being able to just jump in it and go, run the hell out of it, and park it with no worries... my yellow just won't be able to do that anymore. :(

I was thinking about sellin my car and buying a Yamaha R6. But I think i'd rather just add the bike to my current collection this way I can have an American car, a European car and a ja p bike :D

The Buell just has a certain flair about it. Definitely a good looking bike. I'd grab one of those, or something like a Ducati Monster in a heartbeat (if I had the money to spend, of course).

Killer.............why do you like the buell over the *** bikes????
One of my friends has the Xb9 with the ecu tuned and i can wax him with my gixxer 6 and he only has 5 gears which he really hates.

I just think they are dead sexy and if i got a bike I'd rather have something that was comfortable to ride all day, had torque to pull me out of the corners, etc. I don't want a bike for speed, I just wanted something to just get on and enjoy a nice cruise.

It doesn't matter now anyways as I've decided to spend my money finishing my car and I'm not buying anything else.