I finally get to post MOTOR CARNAGE PICS

99 Windsor PI 4.6L
Crower Stage 2 cams
Patriot valve springs
Trickflow plenum, bbk 75mm tb
BBK longtubes
Vortech V2SQ Blow thru setup, 42lb injectors, boost a pump, Methanol injection 12-14psi on 3.6" pulley

I remember one time I was gettin into boost up a hill and the next thing i know it started smoking and i heard something blow up. it was the PCV valve getting blown out of the valve cover. Anytime after that the PCV would blow out of the valve cover when i entered boost. and for a long time after running the car hard the coolant overflow tank would boil over.

Started knockin really bad and just running horribly after a while.

They're some crappy pictures but all but two of the cylinders have this kind of damage.
IMG00073-20091213-1502.jpg

IMG00072-20091213-1502.jpg

Yes it was "tuned"

• Sponsors (?)

I'm running 42lb injectors a high volume ford racing fuel pump with a kenne bell boost a pump attached.

Ya unfortunately this is a stock longblock, and yes the cams are NA. I bought them and used them for a couple of years, then decided I needed a blower.

I sort of blame the tuner for this. My dyno pulls went from 409rwhp, then he tuned it a little more, 421rwhp, and then tried to tweak it some more. Then on my last pull my throttle cable broke so I never finished the pull. He reassured me it would be fine. The AFR's I believe were tuned to 11:1. Dont quote me though, I haven't driven the car since around Christmas time 2008. :( Just

Just now got the motor torn apart.

Obviously it wasn' an ideal setup but I feel that it could have been prevented.

What does everyone use to measure knock/detonation? This tuner said he has no way of doing that, and adjusts the timing via the IAT's and AFR's. Personally that seems kind of shady. Needless to say I'm a little upset knowing now what happened to it.