I give up, I cant get that stock H pipe off.

Killa

Jul 9, 2007
some how on passenger side, 18 long socket not work, I have 10 extention and 18 deep socket, I dont know how to get it off.:mad:

Im drive my car to the shop tomorrow, they charger $40 to put my o/r h pipe on. I already disconnect and take off .2 front o2 sensor and 2 rear o2 sensort, its ok to drive 15 miles without them ? it loud ass hell/

• Sponsors (?)

dont drive it without the o2 installed your ecu will freak out and put your car into limp mode. do you have a friend with a impact gun? are you using a breaker bar and some kind of penetrating lube like wd-40? those two things make a world of difference with bolts that are constantly heated up and cooled down.

I just craw under the car again, what side is that bolt ? I put 17 and it wont fix, I put 19 and it kinda loose, i put 18 and it dint do nothing.:mad:

any one have any change remember what side is that bolt ? and if I want get a replacement where I can go to get that bolt ? since it already old and look rusty, im thinking get a replacement one, or ok to use that old bolt ? thanks

bolt should be fine unless you stripped it,
and i dont see how its not coming off.

if you've used the pb blaster on that bolt, (the one that is a bitch to get to due to the starter)
let it sit for a couple minutes. and it'll loosen up a bit, but your still gonna have to man power it if you doing it without an airgun.

tell me if i get all the right tool.

I bought all these from autozone, yesterday and today, yesterday im trying wb-CRAP40, with 1/2 10inch extenstion with 1/2 18 deep socket. it dont work out arite, so I went to autozone today again, pick up some more tool

PB Blaster, 1/2 sweil adapter, and 5 inch 1/2 extenstion,

so I got

PB Blaster
1/2 10 inch extention
1/2 18 inch deep well socket
1/2 Sweil adapter
1/2 wrench
BIG ASS 25 OR SOMETHING INCH 1/2 BREAKER BAR.

that sound good ? I just get under the car spay PB blaster it.

BAD NEW, MY O/R H PIPE IS NOT COMING TODAY, ONLY THE GOD DAM GASKET IS HERE, H PIPE IS BACK ORDER AND IT WILL BE HERE NEXT WED :mad:. But im going to try break the bolt loose today, so next week will be easy for me to take it out and put the H pipe on.

hmmm, the swivel i used had the socket built on it, then i used the extension.
cause i remember it wouldnt work with a swivel adapter and the socket.

I cant get the passenger side off, but I DO SAY PB BLASTER IS DA **** !! :nice:, I have hard time taking driver side bolt off yesterday, I spay some that stuff in, and it come out smooth, any way, I DONT KNOW WHAT SIDE IS PASSENGER, IT LOOK LIKE IT DIFFERENT SIDE, DONT FIX 17 OR 18 , IT wont get in all the way. **** it !!

can you throw a pic up on here? I had trouble with mine, but I think I used a swivel....mmm...put a pic and refresh my memory?

I will get post pix up tomorrow.

One thing that bother me that, I have small hand, so I can reach it up their, I put to fix 1/2 18 deep well socket up on that bolt, and it wont go in all the way. I think that bolt have different size.