I gone and did it!!!!

gtbite98

Nov 26, 2001
illinois
I traded the 2008 GT for a 2011 auto with the wife's approval.:D
The 2008 GT manual with all options minus vista roof and heated leather
seats, was not growing with me. I have looked really too much to find the niche as to what I want.The first thing is to keep wife happy:shrug:
Cause she wasn't willing to drive the manual, but she kinda liked
the one we had. So here it is with 2 pics:nice:

Attachments

• GTO & MUSTANG.jpg
    GTO & MUSTANG.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 5.0 NAKIE.jpg
    5.0 NAKIE.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 164
  • Sponsors (?)

Curious, were those wheels swapped onto that car?? Those are the wheels from the Pony Pkg V6. Those aren't GT wheels...you can tell by the tire too.

Either way, you'll love it!

The sticker said it was on the rail to Indina. Must of been a dealear trade.
Yes tire kiker is correct. The car is really has no options, other than auto, tires and leather. I wanted heated leather, auto, hids with either glass roof or convertable. I was willing to wait or order one, but this dealer wanted 2 make a deal. I settled for less because of inventory, and I really liked
and digged this one. It had the utmost option was heated seats. The 08 Didn't have power driver and passenger seats/ or even heated seats but it had a 5 speed:nonono: The 08 ran but you all know the 5.0 thing and h.p. The wife likes it and can drive it. Let me tell you all, that this car is growing on me every day I drive it. FORD has got this Monster working just the way everyone wants!!!!!! Espicially the auto!
After driving the 08 with tune shifter and 410 the new 5.0 will rock your world!!!!!
The wife has a GTO 6.0 and the old 2008 runs but i am more confident that this new engine and trans will win!:D

My driving experience with the 5.0, yeah it lacks the intial hit of torque, butt it does shine on the mid and upper range. My latest drive of beating/ or breaking in, is the option of GRADE ASSIST/and, obviously the many features of traction control. The New 5.0 engine and auto is the combination....
Yes they have the 6 speed but everyone knows that @ the drag strip
it may or may not!
This new auto is very refined compared to later years.
It has a 6 speed auto and the last 2 gears you can turn off!
The engine and trans is no slouch.
This vehicle compared to the 2008, is night and day in every-thing!!!!!!
This is all from my experience of driving it!
Just my 2-cents so-far
:nice: