I Got A New Car! PICS PICS PICS

DFG 5OH

Aug 28, 2004
Louisville, KY
Whats up? I got a 98 Crown Vic P71, Police Cruiser. This thing is sweet. Its got a 4.6 in it, with a beefy tranny, upgraded suspension and brakes, this thing will really get up. It will chirp second, its got a shift kit in the tranny. At a 30mph roll it'll lite em up! Its soo fun to drive, its in pretty good shape to. Picked it up for $2000, mine and my dad's other project, now he has the crown vic, and the sixer mustang. along with my 5.0, his work truck, and my mom's car. We're running outta driveway space.

here she is:
View attachment 508947
View attachment 508949
View attachment 508950
View attachment 508951

And i gotta nother question, should i throw these waffles on my car? They're on my dad's sixer, they're got new Toyo tires, my 17's have ****ty ass worn out tires...should i swap em? Dad wants to put 17's on the crown vic, and the V6 wheels back on the V6.

View attachment 508952
View attachment 508954

• Sponsors (?)

i've been thinking about it, although the money from selling the PI's could finish the engine in my 5.0. That thing would be a beast with 4.10's and a PI heads/intake swap. I'm thinking this is the way to go :D

this is hilarious, we were jsut talking of the ultimate sleeper today and came up with a crown vic with a 03 cobra motor with a kb 2.2, real quite pipes, untinted windows, stock wheels, some vfw stickers and maybe a shriners tag on the back. i say sell the stang and hook it up.

Looks brand new nice find. I wanted a ex cop car back in the day before my stang. the fire company had one as a Traffic unit it was a caprice though but it was nice just needed the trans fixed put it in reverse and it would shake the hell out of ya. and new seats cause the gun holsters riped the seat all to hell

Nice car matt. keep it clean no matter what you and your dad decided to do to it. It would be ashame to get on here one day and realize you 100 spkoke 15's on it with suede headliner with the tassels hangin off it. and hydrolics on it. I would prolly make a trip up there just to hit you for doing something like that. LOL
By the way that would take some monster tranny work to get that 03 cobra motor with a KB on it to run bimmertech.