I got a new car

rudeone707

May 17, 2003
Fairfield, Ca
Here is a lil peak of what i got.

SSrear.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Sweet...Black SS is the balls...Looked at one a few yrs back...21k was the asking price, bit more than I was wiiling to spend. Wouldnt mind having one myself, they just plain look badass to me...
I would tend to agree with Hissin....wrenching on a Mustang is a cake walk compared to the SS.

yellow1995Cobra said:
very nice! ive always loved the SS's. How much she run ya?

Well actually, i paid $0 for the car, all i had to do was give my stang away. It was a total blessing from GOD. the only thing i dont really like is the 20's that are on it, i feel like a ghetto black dude from vallejo. i cant wait to get some 18x10.5 y2k c5s

corvette2000_07.gif

rudeone707 said:
Well actually, i paid $0 for the car, all i had to do was give my stang away. It was a total blessing from GOD. the only thing i dont really like is the 20's that are on it, i feel like a ghetto black dude from vallejo. i cant wait to get some 18x10.5 y2k c5s
Sheesh, I should come hang out with you. :cheers:

Get a side shot of the wheels if you can - I thought they looked pretty nice from the rear quarter shot (I didnt realize how big they are). I love black cars and nice shiny rims. :nice: Ghetto was not at all what came to mind when seeing that pic.

HISSIN50 said:
Sheesh, I should come hang out with you. :cheers:

Get a side shot of the wheels if you can - I thought they looked pretty nice from the rear quarter shot (I didnt realize how big they are). I love black cars and nice shiny rims. :nice: Ghetto was not at all what came to mind when seeing that pic.

I have one, ill post up a lil later, but i strategically took that pic so that all you could see was the dish.

ProKiller said:
i assume T-tops?

lookin pretty good....have fun working under the dash

yeah its t-tops, i like the t-tops quite a bot more than i liked my vert. yeah the motor is under the dash, but im not plannin on touching the heads, and i dont need to mess with the intake as all 02s came with the LS6, my boy has a lift so i can get to the headers that way. Its gonna be a fun car.

SeventyMach1 said:
Dayum. Somebody knows how to make a deal.

Nice car man! No mullet pics, please. :D

definately no mullets bro. im in cali, you dont actually see too many of those over here.