I GOT ACCEPTED!!!11!!!1!!!1 =D

• Sponsors (?)

congrats man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I trained at Stanford for many years while growing up. Great swimming program, not to mention the world class education and everything else. Thats an outstanding accomplishment

Mark

thx guys :D probably wont go there, unless i get alot of financial aid :( ill probably end up at Notre Dame :shrug:

Notre Dame isnt exactly cheap either. I dont know how much either costs but it cant be too far from each other.

But to be honest ND is nothing to sneeze at, they have probably the most loyal alumni in the country. If you apply for a job and the boss is an ND grad you have a great chance of getting the job.

thx for all the comments yall, and yeah i probably will just keep it registered to my home if thats possible :D

a little bit of an update....i got put on a "waiting list" for Harvard, but i got accepted into Brown :D and i got full financial aid for every school, so now to make a decision......:shrug:

Welcome back. I'm on here a lot less too now.

I did the college thing too. Granted I didn't go to Stanford, but I was pretty happy with my performance and graduating GPA. My school is known for its business programs (my field of study) and kind of notorious for being a big party school on the East coast. But, I can say that I took no part in giving it that reputation at least.