I got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't agree, I think a Mustang is the car to do what you want with it. There is so much aftermarket and so many of them that everyone should build what they want. Sure an SVO is "rare" but I've personally seen tons and tons of them for sale out there. I honestly see more 4 eyed cars at our local shows than aero nose lately...

If you have a nice SVO worth keeping stock and saving then by all means, but if you have a nasty shell that has no chance other than a V8, then why not?

Granted I own one of the most run of the mill fox bodies ever produced, so maybe thats why my opinion is like it is. :D

I'm with you Brian. If its beat, has no engine and is missing parts, sticking a V8 isn't a big deal.. your saving it from the crusher!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Yep good ridance to them. It's people who are willing to try new things that keep the hobby interesting. Anyone can restore a car through a mail order. It's when you do something truly unique that makes it special!

Data is correct. Anyone willing to restore the english language is nose candy is take my candy for example is sour grapes; no one wants to read my chit tease is cause the proof is in the pudding. I'd like to see that car is he knew what he was doing and someone comes along and says, "Oh no, you can't do dat is it won't work and for that you are banned for saying, "Fart Door Repair Laid Her" is that is, IBTL = Eye Bee Tit-T Licking is you watch the ****... :nice:

Data is correct. Anyone willing to restore the english language is nose candy is take my candy for example is sour grapes; no one wants to read my chit tease is cause the proof is in the pudding. I'd like to see that car is he knew what he was doing and someone comes along and says, "Oh no, you can't do dat is it won't work and for that you are banned for saying, "Fart Door Repair Laid Her" is that is, IBTL = Eye Bee Tit-T Licking is you watch the ****... :nice:

does anyone have any idea what the HELL this guy is saying??

Ok, I've seen you post normally.

Proof.
Does it have a fan clutch? When they heat up, they do not make noise. But when it slow spins, it might have a bearing being it still rides in a shaft, so there as to be a bearing taking the load and chit.

Heat related is could be as simple as a the belt. She heats up, she is quiet. She all cracked on the groove side or has over 30K on it?

PLEASE STOP with the jibberish. :notnice:

Some of the same flaimers from svoca are flaiming on F.E.P. for having the same post over there. They're keeping tabs on all Mustang forums thinking they're calling me out for something. What I haven't a clue or care.

1) Install your engine
2) Convert to aero nose
3) Resign up at svoca with a proxy and new screen name and post pictures.
4).....
5) Profit!

:nice:

Jeasus H Christ your posts hurt my little brain! :fuss: :bang: :cry:

I just don't agree, I think a Mustang is the car to do what you want with it. There is so much aftermarket and so many of them that everyone should build what they want. Sure an SVO is "rare" but I've personally seen tons and tons of them for sale out there. I honestly see more 4 eyed cars at our local shows than aero nose lately...

If you have a nice SVO worth keeping stock and saving then by all means, but if you have a nasty shell that has no chance other than a V8, then why not?

Granted I own one of the most run of the mill fox bodies ever produced, so maybe thats why my opinion is like it is. :D

Ok, ok. Fine. I guess I agree. I just think it should be considered only as a last resort. At least the car will be saved from the crusher and sometime down the road someone might get the urge to convert it back to a turbo 4. :shrug:

At least he's keeping the SVO appearance. Right?

I got banned from svoca.com because I want to put my 393 stroker into this beat to crap SVO that I have. I'm personally can understand why someone would be mad about taking a good car and screwing with it, but in this case, this car is worth more for scrap than a collectors item. Anyway, I don't think I'll be missing much.

There may be a good opportunity here, you might want to consider- if they're that offended, and its that important to some of them, put it up on their classifieds, for, say, $20 grand. Include in the ad what will happen if there are no takers. When no one thinks this is reasonable, you can tell them that it must not be THAT special. Its your car, unless one of these purist nazi's would like to buy it, do what you want with it! If the history of Mustang will be changed by this mod, we're all going to be responsible for the collapse of civilization!

Status
Not open for further replies.