I got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I had a friend that put a small block Chevy in a 65 fastback mustang.
Now that is just not right. But it was his car, so I told him, "Good job"
If the guy wants to put anything in a SVO, Just who’s car is this?
I would guess that the SVO is for sale , at the right price, So if the SVO people are so upset, then the car can be purchased.

Ron

wtf-ever, its your car. if you paid for it... DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT WITH IT

sell it to me for 50 dollars and ill light it on fire and roll it down a hill and post the vid on svtoa.

Now that would be something to see.
I'm planning on selling my 89GT that went under saltwater to a guy who wants to build a drag car when I get back home. I plan on using the money as operating cash for my stroker implant project. I might have located something that doesn't need any bodywork and for only $100 more than I'm selling my 89 for. I won't devulge any details until the deal is done, but it's sweet.

So the only friends you have agree with everything you say and kiss your ass?

Can I be your friend? If so, do I have to kiss your ass too? I sure hope not as that is something I would rather not have to do.

:rolleyes:

I think you missed my point. Who I'm saying my friends are, are the ones who are willing to be openminded enough to hear out my ideas before flaiming me with negative comments. My friends don't have to agree with me, but atleast give me a chance. Personally I don't know you and not even sure that I'd care to. I'll be civil to anyone, but I don't like a smartass.

Status
Not open for further replies.