I got boosted.. well sort of

Unfortunately, I sold the mustang and bought a boosted vehicle (turbo to be exact) and let me say boost is awesome. However, I have not left the mustang community for ever. Just need a different vehicle right now and next year I plan to buy either a Gt500 or a Boss coyote 302 :).

Any guess on what I bought? (will post pics later)

• Sponsors (?)

ff1-1.jpg

:lol: Guys, love the posts. But you are all wrong, its a 360cubic in inline 6, better known as the 5.9 cummins. I missed my truck badly, need something to tow my boat, in truck bed hunting camper and a 4x4. Its a 2001, 4x4 2500 stl plus, which means it has all the options but a sunroof, love the heated seats in the morning :nice:. I will post pics later, but the reason I didn't go with a 7.3 ford is I could not find one that I liked in very good condition, since I like the OBS trucks, not a superduty fan sorry. Its 100% stock (came with a extended 2yr/24k :rock:). Its slow, but super comfortable and could be made to hang with my old 4.6 2v. Plus 23mpg @ 75mph rocks.

:lol: Guys, love the posts. But you are all wrong, its a 360cubic in inline 6, better known as the 5.9 cummins. I missed my truck badly, need something to tow my boat, in truck bed hunting camper and a 4x4. Its a 2001, 4x4 2500 stl plus, which means it has all the options but a sunroof, love the heated seats in the morning :nice:. I will post pics later, but the reason I didn't go with a 7.3 ford is I could not find one that I liked in very good condition, since I like the OBS trucks, not a superduty fan sorry. Its 100% stock (came with a extended 2yr/24k :rock:). Its slow, but super comfortable and could be made to hang with my old 4.6 2v. Plus 23mpg @ 75mph rocks.

As long as it wasn't an SRT4.....