I got NEW under hood bling....

• Sponsors (?)

He sent me this pic. on AIM.

Oil%20Cap%20Cover.jpg

Attachments

• Oil%20Cap%20Cover.jpg
    Oil%20Cap%20Cover.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 64
fack....the car's still on the heist getting the new oil pump and gears put in, so i won't get a chance to put the bling in till after that's done

trust me, this is bothering me as much as it's bothering you...

yarr.....we'll just have to wait

nmcgrawj said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright, I went up to the shop and mocked it up for you guys, we're going to have to make new mounts for the bottom....sorry for the dirty engine bay, and the quality of the pics might not be great...I'll have to get one out in the sun sometime...sorry for the wait..

I didn't think I'd even get down there today, but luckily enough we dropped the car just before they closed up, and stuck it together

ok ok, now really, here's the pics...

oh wait, I just realized....the close up picture is extremely dirty because there's oily greasy fingerprints all over it...the second picture is better

HPIM2432.jpg

HPIM2431.jpg

We're going to sand the crap out of it and get it to a mirror polish sometime soon...at least the top part

The Green GT said:
That is VERY cool. where did you get that?

I found it on ebay, and it's incredibly well made...quality is top notch, and shipping was quick, even to Canada...just do a search for it on ebay and you'll find them...go quick though, he's only making a limited number of them...or so he says

I'll have more pics up when it's clean, shiny, and my engine bay isn't in shambles

nmcgrawj said:
Damn i like! Where did u get it? Cost?

Cost was SUPER reasonable, Nate....can't remember exactly, but less than 100 bucks, if i recall correctly

it also says it's NHRA legal, but it's SUPPOSED to be mounted in the trunk, as i found out tonight - we have to make a new plate under the box to mount this tray

95strokerPSU said:
I just got the same one and put it in the trunk. It's really a high quality piece.

It's about $130 with shipping from Wieland Customs. They're on eBay.

What he said....lol

It really is incredible quality...i can't even explain it