I gotta say, I like this look for the coupe...

MrBobMarley

Founding Member
Oct 7, 2002
Ft Myers, FL
Damn, just ran across this today.

IMG_0317.JPG

I like the profile, the side exhaust, hell even the trunk lip. I might think different later on, but I man i think this profile rocks. :nice:

Attachments

• IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Sponsors (?)

Yea the front is a bit tacky looking.

E2atSunset_11-20-03_009b.jpg

E2atSunset_11-20-03_012b.jpg

e2-inflight.jpg

Why can't it look as good from other angles as it does from the side? :shrug:

Attachments

• E2atSunset_11-20-03_009b.jpg
    E2atSunset_11-20-03_009b.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 98
  • E2atSunset_11-20-03_012b.jpg
    E2atSunset_11-20-03_012b.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 90
  • e2-inflight.jpg
    e2-inflight.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 97
I love the look for the hardtop. If it was possible for me to get that kit I'd probly even keep my '66 instead of selling it. It'd sure be sharp. But over 2k for mostly just abunch of fiberglass parts for it. I just couldn't afford to do such a thing. For that I could buy new wheels, put on power disc brakes, and fix up the interior show quality. I just wish it was more wallet friendly.

Hey guys...

Well, it's nice to hear all of your input. The nose really comes off well in person. It just happens to be the part of the body kit we cannot keep in stock... We sell the heck out of it. As for the price, our 65-66 kits, they are $1000 less expensive than the 67-68 Maier E Body Kit with some real quality glass.

This is the one we use in most of our ads.
http://www.mustangdepot.com/Media/images/e-gallery/E2atSunset_11-20-03_034b.jpg

Here's a bunch more of the car...
http://www.mustangdepot.com/Media/e2cp.htm

We have some new side scoop billet grills out very soon, and a back of the cowl hood grill out within about 2 weeks. Real nice stuff stay tuned..

Happy Stangin'

mdjay, i have a quetsion about some fiberglass parts, i've been checking out your site and i'm intersted in seeing pics of the 69 coupe/vert trunklid and endcaps, but the only thing on your site is the fastback stuff, and the "lip" on that car is huge, i guess since we're talking lips here the best thing i can compare it too is mick jagger, LOL. seriously though is the coupe lid that high? do you have any pics of it, preferably installed? i thought i read on your site that it is produced by maier and they don't have any pics on their site either. can you help me out? thanks