I has boost

HankyGT

Jan 15, 2006
Warren, OH
Here's a little startup vid I took Sunday after I got done bolting this motherless whore together...

Here's hoping it's fast now :p

View attachment 269384

Still have to swap the injectors/mas and add a boost a pump then get it tuned.

Hoping for @ 430+rwhp :shrug:

Vortech V1 S-trim 8-10psi tuner kit....prolly going to run an anderson power pipe, but idk yet.

Already did the #'s in my sig on a mustang dyno with the wrong length pushrods, so I'd say an honest 300rwhp on a mustang dyno/320 dynojet should be a good baseline before boost. The 4:10s are out and the new 3:73s are in with the carbon 03/04 clutches...will need slicks and axles next :nonono:

So, yea, even though I'm highly anti-mustang these days; I hope I have some fun with it.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Can has?

That just begs the question: Can has? Damn, the girls got their lolcat references in the Mustang forums. God help us. :)

One day if my upcoming 408 stroker doesn't cut it I hope to do some forced induction. I'd love to actually use the fake scoops at the front of the '70 fender for intakes, too . . .

Whoops, thought I had that in my sig.

I have AFR 165s, with the TFS stg 1 cam (.499/.510 221/223 112lsa), LTs, Performer u/l etc etc. Stock displacement/stock bottom end, bajallion other boltons.

Planning on running a Lightening 90mm and FRPP 42# injectors. Already has an areomotive 1:1 reg on it, and a 190 in the tank. With the boost a pump(t-Rex/BBK) I should be good on fuel I hope.