I hate jersey cops, help me beat a ticket!

i will agree with you guys that jersey is a nice area someparts i love like mountainside but south jersey cops and state troopers ive encountered were nothing but *******s (were a few nice ones but the bad outweigh the good). But after living in nyc my whole life hard for me to get used to living off routes i cant walk to a friggin deli by my house with out taking more the 30 min, i cant find a friggin decent slice a pizza! some parts are great but with me having to worry about getting hasseled everytime i get in my car and then having to get im my car to get anywhere in jersey ( unless im in northern jorzee closer to the city ) im glad im moving back to staten island

• Sponsors (?)

i will agree with you guys that jersey is a nice area someparts i love like mountainside but south jersey cops and state troopers ive encountered were nothing but *******s (were a few nice ones but the bad outweigh the good). But after living in nyc my whole life hard for me to get used to living off routes i cant walk to a friggin deli by my house with out taking more the 30 min, i cant find a friggin decent slice a pizza! some parts are great but with me having to worry about getting hasseled everytime i get in my car and then having to get im my car to get anywhere in jersey ( unless im in northern jorzee closer to the city ) im glad im moving back to staten island

south jersey really is like a whole other world down there...up here the state troopers are pretty good, but the town cops are mostly pricks unless you know them personally...i'm lucky enough to know a handful from a few towns around here. unless you live in a direct metro area its far to get anywhere. its at least 15 mins for me to get to any sort of shopping, etc. but the pizza we have here is GREAT! the farther you get from NYC the worse the pizza gets, thats for sure. If you moved to sussex or warren county you would have nice semi-country living but up here the cops have never hasseled be in any way when it comes to my car. in fact ive been pulled over far more times in my ranger than in any mustang!

i have never gotten a ticket until i moved to jersey, drumroll for the crap they came up today. Driving home on route 36 when i see a guy pulled over two cop cars behind him. Im doing 45 limit is 50. as soon as i pass them they get in their cars and start to follow me and pulled me over up ahead. got everything ready handed it dl reg etc. He asked me how fast i was going i said 50 he said "79?!?" i repiled no 50 (becaus they sound so alike) he said he pulled me over because of the visilblity of my taillights. He said the striping on them were illegal and they were dim. First overall car is still reg in ny state and so is my drivers l. so any thing illegal tint level graphics etc. doesnt apply to me!! But the striping ******* was talking about was svo taillights, so for everyone with svo and cobra taillights in nj beware they are illegal! As for the dimness they are not as dim as he says i will post pics if nessary. with something like its a call of friggin opinion. i have a clean license no points nothing, i wanna fight it, advice?

I got a ticket for having a "clear" cover over my license plate. NJ is a police state. Do yourself a favor and get out of this **** hole!!

See, you have to prevent getting the ticket in the first place. Cops are lazy. You can't let him walk to your car, then he's pissed that he had to walk, and you're almost guaranteed to get a ticket. Next time, as soon as you come to a stop, jump out of the car and run to his window, he will appreciate the trouble you're saving him and not give you a ticket. If he beats you to it, and walks to your window, there's still hope. You must know that cops have a great sense of humor. When he gets to your window, quickly reach under the seat, then say gotcha! He will most likely laugh and just give you a warning.

try that and....you will end up in a body bag......

cops are trained to kill and ask questions later...if someone is running at them they WILL shot you....

Georgia blows d1ck head! Jersey is the sickest, everyone that comes to jersey always says they've had an awesome time. Im an hour from Philly and 45 minutes from NYC, what more could you ask for. Why dont you just take your redneck georgian ass and talk smack about something else cause you obviously dont know what your talking about.:notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice:

Ummmm.... That is a big bull**** statement, now I have never been to NJ, hell, I've never been north of NC, but you know what, have you been to GA, Have you actually visited places... It is not as "Redneck" as you think in most places. It is not bad at all. ATL is 30 min south of me, 45 min north are the appalachains(SP???) and the standard of living in my area is what I would call UPPER CLASS, Ron White lives in my neighborhood, if that shows the wealth of my area.... Get to know a place before you dog it, oh and my area still maintains the small town-ish feel, we walk to the chattahoochee and fish.... I doubt NJ is THAT great....

try that and....you will end up in a body bag......

cops are trained to kill and ask questions later...if someone is running at them they WILL shot you....

no thats a lie.

Anytime a cop is walking by me I always reach into my jacket real quick and pull out my walet, they always think its funny. When they are walking up to my I always make sure to do the reach under the seat thing, always gets me out of tickets.

Ummmm.... That is a big bull**** statement, now I have never been to NJ, hell, I've never been north of NC, but you know what, have you been to GA, Have you actually visited places... It is not as "Redneck" as you think in most places. It is not bad at all. ATL is 30 min south of me, 45 min north are the appalachains(SP???) and the standard of living in my area is what I would call UPPER CLASS, Ron White lives in my neighborhood, if that shows the wealth of my area.... Get to know a place before you dog it, oh and my area still maintains the small town-ish feel, we walk to the chattahoochee and fish.... I doubt NJ is THAT great....

I agree, but I have actually been to jersey quite a few times, I have a lot of family living there. I have been to the nice parts and the bad parts and compared to GA, Jersey has far more crappy areas. I live about 20 min south of ATL and in order to find any real redneck areas you have to go pretty far south or go to Alabama lol.

BTW Jughandles are retarded (jersey guys know what I'm talking about) and so is not pumping your own gas lol.

It's funny how he calls me a redneck just because I lived in GA.... It goes to prove what I was saying. That is how MOST of them up there are.

You represent NJ well Macnwhatever..... thanks for proving me right.

I don't actually live in GA, but your not quite bright enough to know that. I am everywhere, I drive a truck right now. I'm in Carlisle, PA right now. DUH on your part.

NJ is better than GA when it comes to the qualities you desribed. I beleive we have the absolute broadest range of anything you could want in a state. Cities, farmland, mountains, beaches, you name it. We have four distinct seasons that are all beautiful in their own right and this list right here tells the tale of NJ and its wealth...

Richest counties with a population of 250,000 or more

1 Fairfax County, VA $83,975
2 Somerset County, NJ $84,892
3 Morris County, NJ $83,583
4 Montgomery County, MD $82,971
5 Howard County, MD $82,065
6 Nassau County, NY $78,762
7 Prince William County, VA $77,678
8 Monmouth County, NJ $77,223
9 Rockland County, NY $75,306
10 Santa Clara County, CA $74,509
11 Fairfield County, CT $73,110
12 Chester County, PA $72,288
13 Suffolk County, NY $71,956
14 McHenry County, IL $71,153
15 Bergen County, NJ $70,957
16 Norfolk County, MA $70,903
17 Lake County, IL $70,347
18 Middlesex County, NJ $70,344
19 DuPage County, IL $70,174
20 Westchester County, NY $70,095

View attachment 389857

the counties in blue are the ones on the list. the counties in white are the ones that give NJ a bad rap. the rest of the counties in north NJ are some of the most beautiful places you will find anywhere and the ones in south jersey are great countryside and the jersey shore.

Myself and Mac'n89blkstang are from the counties that are circled, and the picture i posted earlier comes from a little place called high point state park, less than 10 minutes from my house.

i dont dislike georgia, i have never been there but from what i have seen i beleive that it is a place that i would live. but dont anyone knock jersey, its far better than you know. the problem is that the only part of jersey most people see is the area surrounding newark airport which is a giant ***** hole.

oh yeah, watch your mouth around people who are from those counties highlighted in white, you might not make it out alive :D

Sweet info bill, Im starting to think you have a little too much time on your hands. But as for you georgians, I've never been to georgia, but I still think NJ is better hahaha. Even so, who really cares anyways? hahaha oh yea, Morris County in the house! woot woot

NJ is better than GA when it comes to the qualities you desribed. I beleive we have the absolute broadest range of anything you could want in a state. Cities, farmland, mountains, beaches, you name it. We have four distinct seasons that are all beautiful in their own right and this list right here tells the tale of NJ and its wealth...

Richest counties with a population of 250,000 or more

1 Fairfax County, VA $83,975
2 Somerset County, NJ $84,892
3 Morris County, NJ $83,583
4 Montgomery County, MD $82,971
5 Howard County, MD $82,065
6 Nassau County, NY $78,762
7 Prince William County, VA $77,678
8 Monmouth County, NJ $77,223
9 Rockland County, NY $75,306
10 Santa Clara County, CA $74,509
11 Fairfield County, CT $73,110
12 Chester County, PA $72,288
13 Suffolk County, NY $71,956
14 McHenry County, IL $71,153
15 Bergen County, NJ $70,957
16 Norfolk County, MA $70,903
17 Lake County, IL $70,347
18 Middlesex County, NJ $70,344
19 DuPage County, IL $70,174
20 Westchester County, NY $70,095

View attachment 389838

the counties in blue are the ones on the list. the counties in white are the ones that give NJ a bad rap. the rest of the counties in north NJ are some of the most beautiful places you will find anywhere and the ones in south jersey are great countryside and the jersey shore.

Myself and Mac'n89blkstang are from the counties that are circled, and the picture i posted earlier comes from a little place called high point state park, less than 10 minutes from my house.

i dont dislike georgia, i have never been there but from what i have seen i beleive that it is a place that i would live. but dont anyone knock jersey, its far better than you know. the problem is that the only part of jersey most people see is the area surrounding newark airport which is a giant ***** hole.

oh yeah, watch your mouth around people who are from those counties highlighted in white, you might not make it out alive :D

PFFF, please! Ive lived in 3 of the countys on that list and there all for ass-hats! Thats a stupid ass chart you posted!!:nonono:

I never said anything BAD about NJ, cause IDK about it, but I guess I'll have to post some pics of My uncles house on the chattahoochee in Roswell, GA, where his neighbor is "Diddy". And I'll show yal some of the nicer places in GA.

Ive lived here for the last 8 years (NJ) so I CAN talk about it. Theres only a few places in the USA that mite be worse. I wouldnt wanna live in the Bronx, NY and Detroit I suppose though I never been there. Other then that ANY PLACE is better then this place. I know living with all this hate is not healthy but Im outta here REEEAAAAAALL SOON!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ive lived here for the last 8 years (NJ) so I CAN talk about it. Theres only a few places in the USA that mite be worse. I wouldnt wanna live in the Bronx, NY and Detroit I suppose though I never been there. Other then that ANY PLACE is better then this place. I know living with all this hate is not healthy but Im outta here REEEAAAAAALL SOON!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

where do you live in NJ then? probably one of the crappy areas i mentioned. venture outside of where you live once in awhile, theres a great world out there.

the point of what i am saying is not that NJ is the greatest or really truly better than any other state. the point is that so many people think NJ is this giant piece of crap because A) one of the biggest airports on the east coast is in the crappiest part of NJ, so god knows how many interstate and international travelers see that and automatically think all of NJ is that way and B) there is a stereotype that has grown based on the "jersey girl" and the "acccent" and the "mob" and thats really only isolated to one very small portion of the state. if it wasnt for the astronomical taxes and cost of living in general, i would never leave because this place really does have it all.

i never thought i had this much jersey pride until i found a bunch of ignorant ass-hats bashing it. if ANY of you made a good point i would acknowledge it, but blanket statements piss me off, and i will not be included in the idea that ALL of NJ sucks and so does everyone who lives here.

where do you live in NJ then? probably one of the crappy areas i mentioned. venture outside of where you live once in awhile, theres a great world out there.

the point of what i am saying is not that NJ is the greatest or really truly better than any other state. the point is that so many people think NJ is this giant piece of crap because A) one of the biggest airports on the east coast is in the crappiest part of NJ, so god knows how many interstate and international travelers see that and automatically think all of NJ is that way and B) there is a stereotype that has grown based on the "jersey girl" and the "acccent" and the "mob" and thats really only isolated to one very small portion of the state. if it wasnt for the astronomical taxes and cost of living in general, i would never leave because this place really does have it all.

i never thought i had this much jersey pride until i found a bunch of ignorant ass-hats bashing it. if ANY of you made a good point i would acknowledge it, but blanket statements piss me off, and i will not be included in the idea that ALL of NJ sucks and so does everyone who lives here.

I live in Warren county on the border of Sussex so Im in the country part. Same house prices as compared to the more populated counties. Same property taxes only we have no sewers and no city water! So WTF are we paying for?:shrug:
Yeah we have the woods YEAHHH!:rolleyes: If you go in the woods. ESPECIALLY in the summer theres nothing but poison Ivy, Deer ticks (Lyme disease) and swarms of mosquitos flying around you because they smell your sweat, and you are sweating your ass off because its 95% humidity!:nonono: I stand firmly when I say NJ sucks ass! :)