I Hate My ****ing Car

• Sponsors (?)

i bought mine a year ago and it had some issues, but i fixed them up front with the money i made from selling my 1996 GT.

since then, i have very few problems, a couple of nagging things i haven't gotten around to fixing, but the car runs great and i am very happy with it. it is my daily driver (about 15,000 miles per year) and it has never died on me.

then again, i drive it gently for the most part, and i make sure the preventative maintenance stuff is done religiously.

i'll be installing a turbo this summer, hopefully by the end of june.

ps - the bickering gets old after a while.

yeah i would say i have a love/hate relationship with my car...
right now i hate it
3 HG replacemetns in 600 miles.... one of which took me 6 miles to blow (not seeing more than 2500 rpms OR 0 lbs or boost).... grrrrrrrrr

5.0this said:
well that's what happens when you buy a ford. I did'int buy my mustang for it's quality cause there is none. It's good for one thing going fast in a straight line. I just got my self a daliy driver so i dont have to worry about dying in traffic. dont flame me for this.

5.0this said:
when i say poor quality i mean interior is cheap it realy is mybe iam spoiled my old car was maxima that was tight ass ride to bad it's gone ohwell

Dang I didn't know that poor quality interior made you die in traffic. Do you read your own posts? One say one thing and then say another. Your like a girl.

Dustin

HA...i had a 93 infiniti J30 T. Had 217k on it, anytime i needed to fix a little thing it costed at least 500 bux. Fixing the fox(which i rarely have to do) is extremely easy, and very cheap. Try a chevy of the same age, then tell me what you think. My buddies never ending problem is his z28.

you just dont get it do you iam not going to argue with on the internet get a life you f****** troll this thread is not for you since you love your mustang so much read the title sucka!! dont hate on maxima's

5.0this said:
you just dont get it do you iam not going to argue with on the internet get a life you f****** troll this thread is not for you since you love your mustang so much read the title sucka!! dont hate on maxima's

Lmao....dont hate on maximas....I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time, I'd never hate on nissans...where all DA real POWA is YO.
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...woooooooooosh da blow off yizoohhhhhh