I hate my Stang!!!

[QUOTE='96&'01Stang]Yes SFC will HELP with rattles. They will not fix all of the noises but will help with a lot of them. Everyone will have a different opinion of which one is the best. I have kenny brown SFC's on my car and love them.[/QUOTE]
Do you have just the subframe connectors or do you have the complete jacking rails, matrix brace. Isn't the subframe connectors itself regular length?

• Sponsors (?)

My interior doesn't rattle. Not even when I have the Mach1000 turned up. :)

However, my windows just started squeaking when I roll them down. Terrible sound too, kinda like a "SCREEEEEEECH!!!" :nonono:

decoy562 said:
How much do SFC cost? :shrug:

$100 + shipping + install

00BlackBeautyGT said:
Is Kenny Brown regular length?:

I believe so

Sinultros said:
My interior doesn't rattle. Not even when I have the Mach1000 turned up.

However, my windows just started squeaking when I roll them down. Terrible sound too, kinda like a "SCREEEEEEECH!!!":

Wash them....they screech like that because they are dirty

Sinultros said:
Uh, I did. They still squeak. :(

Put the windows all the way down. Take some silicone lubricant and spray a lot on a rag. Wipe the the inside of the the rubber window liners all the way across including the rubber part that is by the side view mirrors. You should be good for atleast 6 months. :nice:

I have a GT that thing makes to much noise. I can't say i got use to it because honestly i just turn up the music. I don't know about you guys but when i turn off the musici'm like damn how long has that noise been going on. :rolleyes: I feel better about my car when i can't here all the noises it does. Owell not much I can do about it. :shrug:

00BlackBeautyGT said:
I can't ****ing take it anymore. My interior rattles like no tomorrow.
Rattles from the dash, rattle from the doors, rattles from the top. I can't take it!!!
Luckily I had full coverage insurance and everything was taken care of by the Ford dealer. But my car doesn't seem the way it used to.

My vert developed a really irritating rattle after Ford replaced my top. The problem turned out to be a loose bolt in the roof mechanism under the speaker pod. A wrench and some lock tite fixed it right up.

Sinultros said:
My interior doesn't rattle. Not even when I have the Mach1000 turned up. :)

However, my windows just started squeaking when I roll them down. Terrible sound too, kinda like a "SCREEEEEEECH!!!" :nonono:
Everyone I know icluding myself that has an 01 GT or Cobra has a nasty screech when rolling up the passenger side window. brought it to the dealer. they said deal with it. pricks................

sapperstang78 said:
Whats up with people stealing airbags????? My car has a very annoying squeek somewere on the front of the dash that I cannot find. My exhaust resonates and causes a noise in the back.

Sapper, I have that same squeak. Does yours seem to get worse on colder days? This is the only real annoying noise I have, but I can not isolate it. If you figure out what's making yours, let me know and I will do the same.

I'm going to try SFC's as a fix soon. I'll let you know if it works.