I hate Pennsylvania!

MAC'n89Blckstng

Jun 11, 2003
NJ
Me and my roomates came home 150 miles on friday and it took us 8 hours!!!!! Because PennDOT doesnt know how to remove snow off their roads!!!! 60 miles of route 80 was closed, like 100 miles of 81 was cloes and about 45 miles of Rte 78 were closed! It was the most rediculous drive ever. Anybody else get effed in the A because of this crap these last couple of days?

• Sponsors (?)

not really..but it was backed up by our bypass (we're about 5 miles from 78) cuz of 78. That was form about 10 in the morning till atleast 10 at night. Penndot can suck my nuts. They took my lisence 4 months longer than it should have been taken, now they cant keep PA's top 3 major highways plowed... what a bunch of ***gots.

btw: where were you coming from or going to?

Me and my roomates came home 150 miles on friday and it took us 8 hours!!!!! Because PennDOT doesnt know how to remove snow off their roads!!!! 60 miles of route 80 was closed, like 100 miles of 81 was cloes and about 45 miles of Rte 78 were closed! It was the most rediculous drive ever. Anybody else get effed in the A because of this crap these last couple of days?

It's times like this that you say, "hell with it" and get a room for the night/day then try the next.

Quit your bitchin' man! I am stationed in Tucson right now and can't wait to get home to PA. I love drivin in the snow. Just givin' ya a hard time bro. I do love the PA winter and fall though, trust me it is just hot out here to often!

It's times like this that you say, "hell with it" and get a room for the night/day then try the next.

We would have but we are all broke as hell haha. i have 180 bucks to my name. I was driving from Williamsport PA to New Jersey, which 120 miles of our trip consists of driving on 80. They have all the roads cleared and the speed limit is 45! We're heading out at 5 today so wish us some luck on the east bound side!!!