I hate stupid people

bryce93lx

Jan 20, 2006
Luke AFB AZ
people in the world have no respects for things that others have obviously worked very hard on. I have the drivers window glass changed out today in my stang, the other day i closed the door a little hard and it exploded, i imagine becuase it was weakened in the crash i had. Anyway i go to get the car, and the guy installing the window is finishing up, he was going to vacuum a bit of glass out of the seat. Sooo he gets in my car starts it up, immediatly revs it up dead cold, revs it up like ten times, and pulls it over four feet and lets it sit there and idle, arrggghhhh. The motor doesnt even have it's second oil change done yet and this assclown is treating it like it is his. SO he just let's it idle for no reason, there was not reason to move it in the first place. I called him on his b.s, and he got mad at me. There is justice though is was standing next to the owner the whole time and he was pissed to. Then i get the thing home and realize there is still freaking glass falling out of the hole in the bottom corner of the door, all the freakin broken glass was still in there. What a idiot, sorry for so long and booring of a post but i had to vent. I want to go to his house a rod on his car, to make it EVEN. what an ass

• Sponsors (?)

i feel your pain man. that is one of the main reasons i try to do as much of my own mechanic work as i possibly can. if i have to go to a tire shop, etc. the first thing i tell them is don't open the hood unless they need to, and to call me first, and not to drive it like it's theirs. i get some sh**ty looks from the young guys behind the counter but the older guys always look at me like they know why.

thankfully i don't have to have that experience.. my dad has been in the car bussiness and still is for over 30 years.. hes know everyone there is to know in the east coast and the work they do.. also i do most of my work but if i needed a shop to do it i could take it to my friends.. just like my exhaust.. my headers are a different style flange than the typical foxes so i had to have a custom X pipe made.. got a good shop and by the time i dropped it off at 9:30 in the morning and went home it was almost already done.. good work as well

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me with the EXACT same situation! Drivers glass broke from shutting the door hard, took it in.. guy gets in it... revs the **** out of it... EVEN SPINS THE TIRES!! I was SO LIVID!!!! He said "he's not used to the clutch" Oh man I was sooooo pissed! But! I got 50 bucks off for it (he basically did the work for free) when I flipped out on the owner!

yeah i know, i have a trusted mechanic, and he does everthing i don't do, but this glass thing he doesnt do, but i just went and talked to the owner and he is very sorry and i think he is gonna cut me a smoking deal on a new windshield, so in the end i guess i came out ahead i will just die ten minutes sooner from the vien buldging out in my forehead, when he was jackin on the throttle

My car gets worked on by me, and only me. One time I took it to a mechanic and that was a BAD idea. He tried to charge a TON more than he should have because he did way too much work (had to reset the computer and had the heads off). Needless to say Id rather take a pride and know I did it, than have to worry about those kind of people...

Even whn I valet parked and the owners werent there, I NEVER did anything they wouldnt have expected. Always act professionally.

25thmustang said:
My car gets worked on by me, and only me. One time I took it to a mechanic and that was a BAD idea. He tried to charge a TON more than he should have because he did way too much work (had to reset the computer and had the heads off). Needless to say Id rather take a pride and know I did it, than have to worry about those kind of people...

Even whn I valet parked and the owners werent there, I NEVER did anything they wouldnt have expected. Always act professionally.

Same here I always try to do my own mork and if I can't I take it to the shop that my friend owns and have him help me out

:uzi:
STUPID PEOPLE
:flame: