I hate these cup holder's

well let say u go sonic and you get the big drink is it going to fit in that little cup holder no it's not going to fit and your ***** I have a 5spd ok and do eat drink in my car i dont care i got the to enjoy it not to suffer unlike u sexystang1994 :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

215what said:
well let say u go sonic and you get the big drink is it going to fit in that little cup holder no it's not going to fit and your ***** I have a 5spd ok and do eat drink in my car i dont care i got the to enjoy it not to suffer unlike u sexystang1994 :rlaugh:

Dude put it between the ebrake and the seat. The seat will flex for bigger cups. Just make sure those jackazzes put the lid on all the way so it doesnt spill on your seat. jack n the crack did that to me so I stopped allowing drinks in the car. :damnit: Water only.

I don't understand why everyone likes the newer cupholders better. If I had a cup right underneath my arm whiile shifting gears that thing would be everywhere. At least the armrest one is pushed further back and it's really deep so the cup won't fly out. I don't really see why it is annoying to everyone??? I'd think it would be vice versa.

yellowstang1994 said:
I don't understand why everyone likes the newer cupholders better. If I had a cup right underneath my arm whiile shifting gears that thing would be everywhere. At least the armrest one is pushed further back and it's really deep so the cup won't fly out. I don't really see why it is annoying to everyone??? I'd think it would be vice versa.

agreed.

GreenMustangGt said:
if you dont like your cupholder in the armrest, use the "mustang" cupholder, this was especially whell known in the fox bodys, where you place your beverage between the pass seat and the ebrake handle

Right, right... :nice: