I Hate this show

crapola Last night my 11yr old son was watching pimp my ride. I hate that show for some odd reason.
Well they has an 05 or 06 Stang on there, that I didn't see the before pic, but they made it lime green with chrome flames:puke: The front end looked like they strapped a chrome bra on the front. Man that car looked like total ***** after they finished it.

• Sponsors (?)

My girls have watched that show before. As opposed to turning the channel, I used it as a training aid. :D

Now when we see something "pimped" on the road they point and laugh while chanting something like "Yo-yo-yo pimp muh hooptie".

Ocationally we also watch speedvision. They talk as much trash about rice as I do. lol

Don't get me wrong. My son stated he would not be caught riding in that car. He knows the deal. He loves Stangs more than any other car. His eyes about lit up when I told him that my plans were, if he passed his JR. year of school and was making good decisions with his life that I may give him the Stang we have now, so he can drive it during his senior year and keep after graduation. That will happen as long as I have a replacement sitting in the garage next to this one. Like I said he's only 11 now, but all his friends have heard this story already. So in short he's not wanting a Honda.
I told him if the above didn't happen that we would look for a 6 cyl to start him in. Hey I had to start with a 4cyl.

RUNINAGT said:
Don't get me wrong. My son stated he would not be caught riding in that car. He knows the deal. He loves Stangs more than any other car. His eyes about lit up when I told him that my plans were, if he passed his JR. year of school and was making good decisions with his life that I may give him the Stang we have now, so he can drive it during his senior year and keep after graduation. That will happen as long as I have a replacement sitting in the garage next to this one. Like I said he's only 11 now, but all his friends have heard this story already. So in short he's not wanting a Honda.
I told him if the above didn't happen that we would look for a 6 cyl to start him in. Hey I had to start with a 4cyl.

i started with a V8.. :D thank you hotrodding pop LOL sounds like you should find him a 4cyl fox.. 2.3s are reliable if taken care of.. just let em do it like he wants.. :shrug: and dont listen to daggar.. hes full of crap.. :p

Bad92GT said:
i started with a V8.. :D thank you hotrodding pop LOL sounds like you should find him a 4cyl fox.. 2.3s are reliable if taken care of.. just let em do it like he wants.. :shrug: and dont listen to daggar.. hes full of crap.. :p

get him a 2.3 but dont tell him about stingerperformance.com. they have turbo 4's running in the 10's and 11's. yikes!

I started with a 84LX 4 cyl. in my JR yr. Then after I graduated it got painted, added ground affects, new wheels and tires, and then shortly after all that, V-8 conversion. Thats the car that caught on fire a big bridge and was totaled. That was back in 91 or 92. As a matter fact my mom told me yesterday that she found the tape with the news footage of my car burning. Its in VHS form, I need to try and put it on CD so I can share with all.