I hate tires (burn out vids)

DAMN! Everytime I try to watch your burnout video My computer goes bonkers. I get an error and lose my aol connection. I want to see that mean ride cranking over 8,000 R's. Any other way I can get to check out the videos?

LedZ 5.0

• Sponsors (?)

LedZ 5.0 said:
DAMN! Everytime I try to watch your burnout video My computer goes bonkers. I get an error and lose my aol connection. I want to see that mean ride cranking over 8,000 R's. Any other way I can get to check out the videos?

LedZ 5.0

Try right clicking the link and saving the file, then after it's done downloading, open it?

Blue Thunder said:
Try right clicking the link and saving the file, then after it's done downloading, open it?

YO! That worked. Awesome! :hail2: And a coupe to boot. Your vidio gives me some incentive to get my new rear installed within the next week. Wonder how long this one will hold up. I know my motor is good for a little over 7,000 R's but I think I'll see if I can run it up to 8 grand.

LerdZ 5.0

LedZ 5.0 said:

LedZ 5.0

AOL :notnice:

Dialup :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Get the broadband you won't want to go back :spot: :spot:

zwhitr said:
AOL :notnice:

Dialup :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Get the broadband you won't want to go back :spot: :spot:

AOL is getting canned by June 10th. Thought about broadband but I don't do enough on line to really need it at this time. I use my pc mainly for checking on what's happening in the auto parts/core world. Also for Stangnet, Thirdgen, and Ebay.

LedZ 5.0

I know how that goes! Mine's been forced into the elements for about the past year. Overall it's still holding up, but I've had to replace the stripes once and will probably have to do it again. But, like you said, it still runs great!