I hate Winter (northern guys chime in)

• Sponsors (?)

i work at a carwash. im not north but its cold as junk here. working at a carwash with cold wet towels in your hands is great. my fingers are split open and skins dried out. water kept freezing on cars today before we could dry them off. = teh gay.

yeah...school was cancelled for us today...and for Tuesday...first day off of school in 2 years.....

but we dont got any snow so thats cool..i hate snow... but its 2* outside and tonight it suppose to drop to -3* with a wind chill of -18* is what i THINK the weather people said..lol.....

It's been pretty cold here. Lows in the single digits... and highs in the low 20's. Supposed to warm up a little though for one day lol. The 90 is in the garage sleeping for the winter though :D

all roads here were closed today.....No work for me and some people were storm stayed at work lol. I stayed home and did laundry and watched tv (they played the movie storm day) and went for a drive in my 4X4 truck and pulled a few people out...

I woke up to -20 ambient and -30 wind chill this morning in sunny North Dakota.

What do I win???? :)

it was -40F when i woke up this morning WITHOUT the windchill (seriously, i couldn't beleive my eyes when i check the weather)

I win.. or do i lose?

and btw no schools were closed and everyone made it to work

forecast.jpg

lol awww, look at you Chaten with 68,lol how cute haha... i chat with him also...

Attachments

• forecast.jpg
    forecast.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 62
It's pretty nice up here! We have about two feet of snow, 0-5 degrees for the last few days and perfect snow for the sleds! Gotta get teh speed fix somehow!!! Plus, I get to make a few bucks plowing and then go spend it on snowboarding...It's a vicious cycle!:nice: