i have $800 i want the best setup for the money HELP!!!

I would say go with audiobahn, you can get the 1200 Q which is a 12" 700 watts rms sub. This will only run you like 150-175 bucks, Its not 900 watts rms, so if you turn it up all the way, its gonna blow, but just dont turn it up all the way.

• Sponsors (?)

hey guys i have a question for you, at sound domain, the sub wiring guide, for subs with 4 ohm dvc, it says that for a mono amp option 1 it would produce a 2 ohm load, is that 2 ohms per sub or 2 ohms over all. i just want to know how powerful my subs need to be and if they can be 4 ohm dvc and still be powerful. what kind of subs should i be looking for because if it is 4 ohms overall then my amp says it will do 533 rms, but with 2 ohms it will do 533 rms, please try to explain to me, i have linked the page i am talking about please read and try to explain i am very confused,

http://www.cardomain.com/item/ROCT110D2 look to the right

one more question i think i figured out that my amp would be doing 4 ohms for 1 channel, so it would be 533 rms, so does that mean that it can handle two 12's with 500 w of rms, or combined it can handle 500 watts, like 2 12" 250 watts would equal 500 watts, or does it mean that there can be two subs that are both 500 watts? please clear this up for me, i dont want to buy 2 250 watt subs if i should be getting 2 500 watt subs

I was just stating a fact that even though you asked for opinions on what to get you seemed to have already made up your mind what you wanted. Even at 70% off the kenwood is a waste of money imo. Just stating my opinion like you asked for. Kenwood makes ok cd decks but their subs are average at best.

If I had $800 right now and wanted the most badass system I could get for the money, I'd definately get one of the Elemental Designs pre-order packages.
If you don't need a hu, and don't mind going over a tad (once you figure in a box and wiring), $760 gets you-
A Nice set of comps
A 100x2 amp for them
2 subs (10s, 12s, or 15s)
A 1200x1 amp to run em.

The next step down is $550 for-
Same comps
Same comp Amp
1 sub
400x1 amp for it.

Very good deals, IMO.

J